Chapter 26

Su Wei was horrified, this turned out to be Bai Jian's fiancee? !

    Gu Chenxing? !

    Su Wei helped Bai Jian to check about Gu Chenxing and his father, but he didn't look at Gu Chenxing's photo, but just handed it over to his subordinates for them to find out.

    Unexpectedly, Gu Chenxing is such an outstanding person.

    Su Wei's Su family is a biotechnology company. In this era, biotechnology has achieved unprecedented development. Not only are the formulas of nutritional supplements developed by them, but also some biological gene drugs and life-extending drugs are in their hands.

    Therefore, the Su family can not be described as not having huge financial resources.

    As the only son of the Su family, Su Wei is a veritable eldest young master with a golden spoon. It can be said that he has been much better than Bai Jian since childhood.

.Such a rich and powerful prince has naturally seen countless beautiful mermaids.

    There are too many beautiful people, it's not unusual, only those with outstanding temperament can catch Su Wei's eyes.

    This is why, seeing Bu Yunxi that day, Su Wei wanted to help.

    First, Su Wei doesn't like being bullied by gentle people, and second, Bu Yunxi's temperament really attracts people's attention.

    "Your little fiancee is not bad." Su Wei said.

    Bai Jian curled the corners of his lips, and his expression returned to nothing.

    "I didn't expect you to have such good luck." Su Wei said jealously.

    Bai Jian's marriage is from other forces of the Bai family. In order to prevent him from forming an alliance with the purple six-pointed star nobles, the old men's abacus is very loud. Gu Chenxing is from a blue six-pointed star family.

    Who knew that Bai Jian could find the treasure.

.Su Wei pouted, when will he be able to pick one up?

    After Bai Jian finished speaking, he raised his long legs and started to walk out.

    Bai Jian's golden pterosaur bloodline is inspired, it is simply a beauty in the world, the beauty with blond hair and golden eyes, even a man, is so beautiful and fiery.

    There is nothing wrong with wearing women's clothing.

    The big golden waves draped over her back, and her bright red lips looked a hundred times better than the most popular shades even without any lipstick.

    Su Wei threw himself on the sofa and muttered softly, "Be careful that Gu Chenxing attacked you."

    Bai Jian walked to the door, paused in footsteps, and turned to look at Su Wei.

    Su Wei felt that Bai Jian's eyes were like knives, which made him feel cold.

    "I didn't say anything! You heard it wrong!" Su Wei hurriedly said, "Let's go!"

.Seeing that Bai Jian's eyes were still cold, Su Wei took a blanket and wrapped it around him: "I'm going to bed!"

    Bai Jian: "..."

    Bai Jian turned to leave, Su Wei rolled over wrapped in a small blanket, pretending to be sleeping, but in fact his eyes were secretly opened and staring at Gu Chenxing.

    In a while, Bai Jian in women's clothing will appear. How could he miss this good show?

    In addition, as for why Bai Jian wears women's clothes, Su Wei knows very well.