Chapter 48

Hearing what the doctor said, Gu Chenxing felt obvious excitement in Bai Jian beside him.

    Although Bai Jian's expression did not change, he was still calm, but the joy in those silver-gray eyes betrayed him.

    Gu Chenxing felt that maybe he and Bai Jian had been together for a long time, so he could feel Bai Jian's emotions from some details.

    Even without details, they can more or less perceive each other's mood.

    Bai Jian was obviously very excited at this time, very excited.

    On the contrary, Gu Chenxing was very calm. Danbao had been in his stomach for several months. Hearing that the doctor said Danbao was about to come out, there was not much ups and downs.

    I have read many production books before, and I have also imagined many production scenarios. I was worried about whether it would hurt or whether it would be dangerous. However, at the moment when he heard the doctor's announcement, Gu Chenxing only felt that the dust had settled.

."Mermaid eggs are usually delivered by caesarean section." The doctor told Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian about the prenatal symptoms, "If these symptoms occur, especially labor pains, you must come to the hospital to prepare for delivery."

    "Okay, thank you doctor." Bai Jian replied.

    The two left the consultation room, Gu Chenxing's hand felt a burst of warmth, and was held by Bai Jian's big hand.

    "Baby, I will take good care of you." Bai Jian's tone was solemn and affectionate.

    "I don't need to take care of you." Gu Chenxing slapped his hand, but didn't.

    "Need." There was even a hint of joy in Bai Jian's tone.

    Gu Chenxing couldn't, so he had to be dragged by Bai Jian to the star car.

    As soon as Gu Chenxing sat in the back seat, Bai Jian bent his knees and pressed him up.

.The man's breath flooded the sky, Gu Chenxing's lips were pressed by Bai Jian, and the moist and warm touch slowly opened on his lips.

    Gu Chenxing felt that his mouth was almost forcefully opened by Bai Jian, and he was forced to open his lips to cater to Bai Jian's invasion.

    Bai Jian's tongue swept the inner wall of his mouth inch by inch, and wherever Bai Jian's tongue went, it became numb, sensitive, and an electric shock-like feeling spread throughout his body through his mouth.

    Gu Chenxing subconsciously put his hand on Bai Jian's shoulder, trying to push it away, but his body was so weak that he couldn't exert any strength at all.

    Bai Jian didn't seem to be affected by his refusal at all, and he still aggressively attacked the city.

    Gu Chenxing felt that his brain was numb, and in a trance, his hand changed from pushing and rejecting to instinctively wrapping around Bai Jian's neck.

.To obey him, to please him in this respect, is a habit that Gu Chenxing has not discovered.

    Bai Jian kissed Gu Chenxing for a long time, until Gu Chenxing felt some difficulty breathing, and then reluctantly withdrew from Gu Chenxing's mouth.

    Gu Chenxing's cheeks were a little hot, and there was a little water in his eyes, which made his vision a little unreal.

    "Baby, have you forgiven me?" Bai Jian's voice contained some sexy panting.

    Gu Chenxing pursed his lips and turned his head away.

    There were still physiological tears in his eyes, and Gu Chenxing felt that his appearance at this time was definitely not good-looking, and he didn't want Bai Jian to see it, nor did he want to answer Bai Jian's question.