Chapter 7

Step home.

    The white star car drove to the residence of the progressive family, which was a large compound with a large garden, and at the other end of the garden was the villa.

    The tone of the entire Bujia compound is desert yellow, low-key and simple, showing the heritage of the Blue Hexagram family.

    When the car drove to the gate of the compound, the electronic sensor door scanned the license plate number of Bujia, the door automatically retracted to the sides, and the white star car drove into the Bujia mansion.

    The back seat of the car door opened, and a man wearing a white shirt with a button on his shirt got out of the car first, it was Bu Yunxi.

    Although he was in his forties, Bu Yunxi still looked very young, and the sun shone on his face, casting a handsome and charming luster.

    Bu Yunxi carried Gu Chenxing out of the star car, and Gu Chenxing's fish tail flicked lightly in the sunlight.

.Gu Chenxing perfectly inherited the genes of the Bu family, his appearance is very similar to Bu Yunxi, and he is a little more youthful than Bu Yunxi.

    Two old people were welcomed out of the mansion. They were Bu Yunxi's father and father, and Gu Chenxing's two grandfathers.

    When the two saw Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing coming back, they first showed happy expressions, and then they felt distressed when they saw Gu Chenxing's fish tail: "Come on, Yunxi, bring Xiaoxing into the house!"

    Bu Yunxi carried Gu Chenxing and passed by the two old people. While walking through the living room of Bu's house, he said to them, "Father, father, I will take Xiaoxing to his own room first."

    "Okay, okay, you go, you go, the food is being prepared at home..."

    The Bu family has always had the bedrooms of Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing. For the veteran general Bu Mingjing and his wife Xie Xingqiu, Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing are the seeds of their Bu family, their hearts and souls.

.Bu Yunxi carried Gu Chenxing into the room and put it on the soft bed.

    The original owner's room is very simple and comfortable. The walls and decorations are mixed with light blue and white. The bed linen is also blue, and the atmosphere is very warm and soft.

    Bu Yunxi pulled the quilt away and put it on his son's tail: "How do you feel now?"

    Gu Chenxing had just woken up, although the doctor said there was no serious problem, but he also said to take good care of him.

    "I'm fine, Dad." Gu Chenxing shook his head and looked into Bu Yunxi's eyes, "I want to... be alone for a while."

    "Okay." Bu Yunxi's eyes were full of love, "Then dad will go down and talk to your grandfather first, and you will come down for dinner later."

    "Thank you dad."

.After Bu Yunxi left, Gu Chenxing breathed a sigh of relief, looked at the ceiling of the room, and began to recall this series of events and the worldview of this world.

    Through the memory of the original owner, Gu Chenxing knew that this world is an interstellar future world. Because women's physique is slightly weaker, in the continuous development of human beings, the number is gradually decreasing, and it is relatively rare and has a high status.

    But this also led to a problem, that is, the rapid decline of the fertility rate. In the cliff-like decline of the population, the Interstellar Alliance organized scientists to develop a merman differentiation needle, so that men can also breed life.