Chapter 45

"Who is this?" Gu Chenxing asked Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian's expression was a little stiff.

    Gu Chenxing glanced at the phone again, the photos in the news, there was no doubt that that person was him, but he never had the impression that he was hugged by Bai Huan!

    "I've lost my memory?" Gu Chenxing had a faint doubt.

    "..." Bai Jian seemed to hesitate.

    Gu Chenxing looked at Bai Jian suspiciously.

    In the photo, the person holding him, Bai Huan, has blonde hair.

    A ridiculous idea took shape in Gu Chenxing's mind.

    Gu Chenxing turned on the phone and looked at the photo above several times. The more he looked, the more he felt that Bai Huan's temperament and figure were somewhat similar to Bai Jian.

    "Tell me, what's your relationship with Bai Huan?" Gu Chenxing narrowed his eyes.

."I..." Bai Jian opened his mouth several times, but didn't say anything, and sweat appeared on his forehead.

    Gu Chenxing sneered: "Is it you Bai Huan?!"

    "I... baby..."

    "He's you, right?!" Gu Chenxing looked at Bai Jian, "If he were another man, you would have been angry!"

    No one knows better than Gu Chenxing how jealous this man Bai Jian can be. He and Lin Muze can overturn the jar of jealousy by saying a few words, not to mention being hugged by Princess Bai Huan!

    Bai Jian took a deep breath and lowered his head, acquiescing.

    "Haha!" Gu Chenxing threw the phone on Bai Jian, "Go and live by yourself!"

    After Gu Chenxing finished speaking, he turned around and left.

    Bai Jian quickly grabbed Gu Chenxing's arm: "Baby, listen to me..."

    "say what?".Gu Chenxing didn't look back, "Say you said to me 'don't hide it from me' in the last second, and this kind of thing will happen in the next second?!"

    Looking at Bai Jian's appearance just now, if he can't guess it by himself, he is ready to continue to hide it!

    This big chameleon! Big scum dragon!

    Gu Chenxing was so dizzy with anger, he touched his lower abdomen: "Don't follow me!"

    Throwing off Bai Jian's hand, Gu Chenxing walked out quickly.

    When the reporters outside saw Gu Chenxing coming out alone, they started to lift up the DSLR to take pictures. Gu Chenxing raised his arm to cover it slightly, so as to avoid the damage to his eyes by the flash.

    "It's Gu Chenxing, it's Gu Chenxing!" A reporter shouted excitedly.

    "He went in with the only heir of the Bai family, but came out alone!"

    "Look at his face is not very good, what happened?"

."Hey, look at his eyes, they're red!"

    Gu Chenxing listened to the remarks of the reporters outside, and knew that there would be a burst of exaggeration and bloody drafts tonight.

    The entertainment industry has always been like this. Big news can make big news. White can be described as black, and black can be described as black. I wish I could attract more traffic.