Chapter 11

Gu Chenxing wanted to pull the fish tail back, but he couldn't escape Xiao Jinlong's big mouth, and Gu Chenxing had just turned into a mermaid, so he didn't have a good control over the fish tail.

    Also, fish tails are not as flexible as their legs, especially on dry ground.

    Therefore, Gu Chenxing could only helplessly be licked by Xiao Jinlong on the wound of his tail. Because the wound lost its scales and exposed the tender and fragile flesh, it was already sensitive, and Xiao Jinlong's tongue had small barbs. Although it would not hurt Gu Chenxing, That tingling feeling almost spread from the fish tail to the whole body: "No...don't lick..."

    However, Gu Chenxing's slight protest sounded like a murmur in Xiao Jinlong's ears.

    Xiao Jinlong paused for a while, looked at the wound on Gu Chenxing's fish tail, and continued to lick it, but this time it was much softer.

."Stop..." Gu Chenxing's fish tail flicked under Xiao Jinlong's mouth, Gu Chenxing felt like a fish on a chopping board and could only be handled by others.

    Seeing that the little golden dragon didn't stop, Gu Chenxing pushed the big head of the little golden dragon, trying to push the little golden dragon aside.

    Xiao Jinlong stopped just then, looking at Gu Chenxing with innocent eyes, as if he didn't understand why Gu Chenxing pushed him away.

    Gu Chenxing: ...

    Ming, it was this little golden dragon who did something wrong, why does it seem like he was the one who did the wrong thing?

    But... Little Jinlong licked his own wounds, maybe because he saved him and he repaid.

    It seems that some animals think that licking is a gesture of intimacy.

    Some animals lick their wounds because saliva is good for wounds.

    But it's really itchy...

.Gu Chenxing quickly covered himself with the quilt, turned off the bedside lamp and lay down.

    In the darkness, Xiao Jinlong's big head arched towards the edge of the quilt, as if he wanted to get into the quilt too.

    "No!" Gu Chenxing wrapped his quilt tightly, "You can't!"

    A hint of disappointment flashed in Xiao Jinlong's big eyes.

    A gust of cold wind blew from the window, the night here is quite cold, Gu Chenxing thought about it, climbed out of bed and found a quilt, and threw it on the little golden dragon's head: "Here!"

    Although Xiao Jinlong was quite big, the quilt was bigger, and Xiao Jinlong was immediately buried under the quilt.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the quilt in front of him, Xiao Jinlong couldn't get out of it, and thought, is he going too far?

    Such a cute furry shouldn't be harsh on him! After all, he licked his own wound as a gesture of good...

.Gu Chenxing thought so, and suddenly, Xiao Jinlong's big head came out of the bed, and there were a few dull hairs on his head.

    Aaaah, the furry that wraps the little quilt and exposes the big head is so cute!

    And those golden eyes are so cute!

    "Sleep!" Gu Chenxing patted Xiao Jinlong's quilt, lay down and pulled the quilt up, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

    Maybe it was because he was too tired during the day, maybe it was because he had just passed through mental overdraft, or maybe he was accompanied by a little golden dragon. Gu Chenxing slept very soundly this night, and the sky was bright when he woke up.