Chapter 15

Hearing what Bai Jian said, Gu Chenxing felt a little sweaty in his hand holding the phone.

    Although the brain supplement was very good before, but meeting the legendary loner villain or something...

    Gu Chenxing felt a little drum in his heart.

    There are some things that I think I can calm down, but I really back down at this moment.

    It was very quiet on the phone, Gu Chenxing didn't answer, and Bai Jian didn't speak either, he seemed to be very patient.

    Gu Chenxing felt that his throat was a little dry, and said in a low voice, "...Okay."

    "The day after tomorrow, I'll pick you up at Bu's house."

    Gu Chenxing's eyes widened, how did Bai Jian know that he was in the Bu family and not the Gu family.

    Moreover, the two grandfathers have to go out the day after tomorrow, and my father also went to the production line of the Bujia family, which happened to have some alone time.

.The first time they met, Gu Chenxing really wanted to be alone, instead of seeing the parents as soon as they came up, and going through the formalized marriage process.

    Even if it is a marriage, it is too eager to see the elders at this time.

    After hanging up the phone, Gu Chenxing was a little dazed.

    Immediately... I'm about to meet the legendary violent fiancé, what will happen?

    do not care! Contrary, anyway, this marriage... He is also taking advantage of Baijian.

    Use his status, his power, his money.

    Even if he is disabled, the status of the heir of the Bai family is at stake, but he is now the only direct heir to the Bai family.

    It's enough to deal with the family.

    Gu Chenxing wanted to help his father get a successful divorce and help the Bu family get out of trouble. Undoubtedly, this marriage was the most cost-effective.

    Compensate the other party in other ways...

.Gu Chenxing leaned against the head of the bed, thinking that in the future, he will take care of Bai Jian's legs and treat his illness, and try his best to make up for this exploitative marriage.

    In a daze, Gu Chenxing suddenly thought of Xiao Jinlong again, how is Xiao Jinlong, will he come tonight?

    Before you know it, it's night.

    Gu Chenxing waited left and right, but did not wait for the arrival of the little golden dragon.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the empty balcony, a little dazed.

    Suddenly, the light brain on the wrist flashed a light, and a prompt message sounded.

    Gu Chenxing opened it with inexplicable hope, but found that it was a letter of failure to apply for a job.

    It turned out that it was a letter of rejection from Fanxing Entertainment, which the original owner had applied for.

    The original owner had already been admitted by Fanxing Entertainment, but was rejected again. What is this operation? !

.It stands to reason that a company that has signed a contract with a fresh graduate cannot easily refuse to hire such a breach of contract.

    In addition, the contract signed by Fanxing Entertainment also has an overlord clause. The company will not pay liquidated damages for breach of contract, but individual breaches will have to pay the company a large amount of compensation.