Chapter 39

Seeing Gu Chenxing retching, Bai Jian gently hugged his little mermaid's waist and helped him smooth his back.

    "Still go to the hospital..."

    "No need!" Gu Chenxing said, "I didn't eat well today, probably because of my stomach discomfort."

    Bai Jian still insisted, Gu Chenxing said: "Don't go to the hospital to toss about a trivial matter."

    Seeing that Gu Chenxing really didn't like to go, Bai Jian gave up.

    Bai Jian instructed the driver to drive the car home immediately, and instructed Aunt Zheng to cook some stomach-warming meals for Gu Chenxing to eat.

    Gu Chenxing retched for a while, but didn't vomit out anything, and leaned against Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian gently hugged the little mermaid's shoulder: "Is it better?"

    "Yeah." Gu Chenxing nodded, and fell asleep in Bai Jian's arms after a while.

.Back home, Bai Jian got out of the car in a wheelchair first, then took the little mermaid in his arms and took him to the living room.

    Gu Chenxing woke up in a daze and found that a sumptuous dinner had been prepared at home.

    Gu Chenxing sat on the seat and looked at the delicious food, but felt very greasy.

    "What's the matter, still no appetite?"

    "Hmm..." Gu Chenxing reluctantly took a bite of the dish and nodded.

    "Let's eat some." Bai Jian put some light dishes for Gu Chenxing, and filled Gu Chenxing with porridge himself.

    "it is good……"

    Gu Chenxing forced himself to eat a lot, and was carried by Bai Jian to the bedroom to sleep.

    ...

    Gu Chenxing already had one million fans when "Youth Momentum" was broadcast.

    At the same time, Gu Chenxing received invitations from several entertainment companies.
.The family was Canxing Entertainment, who had previously terminated the contract with Gu Chenxing, but they wanted to re-sign with Gu Chenxing.

    There was also an entertainment company under the Lin family, which surprised Gu Chenxing.

    The other is a newly established entertainment company. The contract it gave was excellent and detailed, and there were many regulations in its favor.

    Gu Chenxing carefully compared the contract, and Chanxing himself would not go there again, while Lin Muze's entertainment company was very powerful.

    Gu Chenxing checked the information of the new company again. The new company is called Jiaxing. Although it has just started, the cost of investment is very high. The regulations issued by the company are clear, and the treatment of artists is also very favorable.

    "Which one do you want to go to?" Bai Jian came behind Gu Chenxing.

    "Uh...I want to go to this house." Gu Chenxing pointed at Jiaxing and said.

    "Okay." Bai Jian raised the corners of his lips slightly.

    "You also support?"
."Of course I support it."

    Gu Chenxing turned around and smiled sweetly at Bai Jian: "Thank you."

    Gu Chenxing got out of bed and went to make decoction for Bai Jian. Gu Chenxing has been making decoction for Bai Jian these days. Bai Jian found that his legs had really improved, he became more sensitive than before, and his reaction to the outside world also changed. more sensitive.