Chapter 40

Gu Chenxing looked at the doctor and thought, how could the doctor say "an embryo"? This term is not too unprofessional!

    No no, this is not the point, the point is that you are pregnant? !

    Gu Chenxing felt a little confused and helpless in his heart, he couldn't help but looked up at Bai Jian, his palms were slightly sweaty.

    Really not ready for a little life to come.

    Back then, Bai Jian asked him to take medicine... He also said that Bai Jian thought too much, but it really wasn't because he thought too little.

    Gu Chenxing remembered that he used to think that Bai Jian was too confident, but now, he has to be convinced of Bai Jian's ability in a certain aspect.

    Gu Chenxing was very flustered in his heart, and in such a panic, he felt that Bai Jian firmly held his hand.

    Bai Jian's hands are very hot, very warm.

    Gu Chenxing's heart settled down.

.The doctor instructed Gu Chenxing a lot of precautions on the side, Gu Chenxing nodded and thanked: "Thank you doctor."

    Until he was led out of the hospital building by Bai Jian, Gu Chenxing looked at the sun in the sky and felt a little unreal.

    Gu Chenxing followed Bai Jian into the car, sat in the car, recalled the feeling of being comforted by Bai Jian just now, and squinted at the man beside him, it was Bai Jian who made him pregnant!

    If it weren't for this man's own belly, why would there be an extra piece of meat? !

    The more Gu Chenxing thought about it, the more angry he felt.

    Yes, it's all Baijian's fault!

    "What's the matter, ma'am?" Bai Jian's low and gentle voice sounded in his ears, and Gu Chenxing felt that Bai Jian's hand was on his shoulder.

    Gu Chenxing glared at Bai Jian, looked straight ahead without saying a word.

    "..."

.Bai Jian hugged Gu Chenxing tightly.

    Gu Chenxing pushed Bai Jian away: "It's all your fault!"

    Bai Jian smiled helplessly and hugged Gu Chenxing again: "Yes, baby, it's all my fault."

    Bai Jian put his arms around Gu Chenxing, took out his mobile phone with the other and pressed the number.

    "What are you doing?" Gu Chenxing asked.

    "Call your director, the crew will stop filming first."

    "Don't!" Gu Chenxing took a picture of Bai Jian's phone, "Don't do anything special."

    "I will compensate your crew..."

    "That doesn't work either!" Gu Chenxing widened his eyes, "You can't stop filming just because of me."

    It's just more than a month pregnant, it has no effect at all, there is no need to do this.

.Bai Jian paused, looked at Gu Chenxing's small expression, and after a while, chuckled lightly, as if he saw something cute, and said softly, "Okay."

    Being looked at by Bai Jian's eyes, Gu Chenxing blushed inexplicably, feeling a little embarrassed.

    What... what! This guy looks at himself with such eyes at every turn.

    Are you a bunny? !

    The star car quickly drove home. Aunt Zheng had already prepared the food and was waiting at home. Gu Chenxing came to the living room and frowned at the table full of dishes, "Well..."