Chapter 23

Is it really okay?

At this point, the tofu was almost done. Gu Chenxing stood up and opened the tofu. The tofu was already formed in the mold.

Bai Jian was still a little worried, but Gu Chenxing stopped coughing. Xiao Jinlong tilted his head and followed Gu Chenxing to the kitchen table.

I saw Gu Chenxing take out a white and tender thing from the mold, it looked soft and delicious.

What's this?

Gu Chenxing looked at the big doubt in Xiao Jinlong's small eyes, and raised his lips: "This is tofu."

Tofu? Is it the tofu that eats tofu?

The cooking skills of this world have degenerated, and there is no such ingredient as tofu, but the word tofu is still retained.

Baijian knows that tofu is an ancient food, but it is no longer there.

.How did Gu Chenxing make tofu? It seems that his future little wife is really omnipotent!

The food made by Gu Chenxing was delicious, and Bai Jian felt that he would be blessed in the future.

However, what does this white tofu taste like? In fact, Bai Jian didn't hold much hope for the disappearing ingredients.

Gu Chenxing took a spoon and scooped a small piece to feed to Xiao Jinlong. Xiao Jinlong opened his mouth and ate it, um... it was fluffy and soft, and the taste was very light, but not without taste.

There is a light aroma, mixed with soy, the tofu melts in the mouth, soft but still has some texture.

Surprisingly delicious!

It's actually tofu!

Xiao Jinlong still opened his mouth to eat, Gu Chenxing stretched out an index finger and placed it in front of Xiao Jinlong's big mouth: "Wait, I'll fry it for you."

"Huhu." Xiao Jinlong breathed out his nostrils and agreed.

.My daughter-in-law's tofu is so delicious!

Gu Chenxing chopped the meat into foam, then cut the tofu into square pieces, put them together, and fry them together.

"Okay, let's eat!" Gu Chenxing brought out a plate for Xiao Jinlong and a small bowl for himself. One person and one dragon began to eat supper together.

Little Jinlong tentatively licked the tofu with the minced meat, and he didn't expect too much. However, when the taste of the minced meat mixed with the tofu melted in his taste buds, Little Jinlong's big eyes straightened.

Gu Chenxing looked at Xiao Jinlong's reaction and showed a satisfied expression. Moreover, Xiao Jinlong, as a carnivore, could also eat tofu, which made Gu Chenxing very happy.

After one person and one dragon finished supper together, Gu Chenxing left a piece of tofu in the refrigerator and left the kitchen with Xiao Jinlong.

.When sleeping at night, Gu Chenxing was still holding on to Xiao Jinlong's collar and leather rope.

However, when I woke up the next day, the bed was still empty.

Gu Chenxing was also used to it, and the loss in his heart faded a lot. He got up and packed himself, and came to the desk to open his brain.

Yesterday, the original owner had a cough problem, and he also understood Bai Jian's leg problem. Gu Chenxing wanted to see if the medicine he put on earlier had been sold.