Chapter 33

Gu Chenxing didn't really want to be in the limelight, Gu Heqing was talking beside him, Gu Chenxing felt that Gu Heqing was like a buzzing fly.

    "Those press releases are so hot, I don't know who's hyping them up." Gu Heqing said incessantly.

    "Yeah. Some people don't want to go the right way, they just want to go the wrong way." Someone was brought up by Gu Heqing and echoed.

    "Those announcements were not sent by me." Gu Chenxing turned his head and looked at them fixedly.

    For some reason, everyone felt that Gu Chenxing's eyes were a little cold, making people feel cold in their hearts.

    "This..." Everyone looked at each other, it wasn't Gu Chenxing who sent it, who sent it?

    The only people mentioned in the draft are Gu Chenxing and Yin Xiangwen, so it's not Yin Xiangwen who sent it, right?

.Everyone couldn't help but look at Yin Xiangwen, Yin Xiangwen's expression moved a bit, and finally calmly disappeared.

    At this time, Jian Yining came to Gu Chenxing: "Chenxing, I received a text message! I got the role of the fifth male!"

    Jian Yining's smile was very bright, and the sadness of being separated by Du Qikang was relieved a lot.

    "Really?" Gu Chenxing also showed a smile, "Yining, congratulations."

    At this time, Yin Xiangwen's cell phone also rang.

    "Xiang Wen, Xiang Wen, take a look, is it your notice to play the second male lead?" Gu Heqing approached Yin Xiangwen and said.

    Yin Xiangwen glanced at Gu Chenxing before slowly taking out his mobile phone.

    When Gu Heqing and Yin Xiangwen saw the content on the mobile phone, their faces were a little overwhelmed.

."How...how could this be..." Gu Heqing was sworn and arrogant just now, but now it's like being slapped hard.

    "What is it?" Others came up curiously when they saw the expressions of the two.

    "The third male? Yin Xiangwen is actually the third male?"

    "No way... Who is the second male?"

    "It won't really be..."

    Everyone looked at Gu Chenxing, and someone said, "Look at Xingbo's official announcement!"

    I saw that the crew of "Sprouting of Youth" really released the official announcement, the second male is Gu Chenxing, and the official announcement blog has been bombed.

    【Why not Yin Yin? What kind of background does Gu Chenxing have? Are you bringing money into the group? 】

    [Gu Chenxing really has two brushes, first to step on Yin Yin to stir up the heat, and then to let the backing behind him push him to the top, he is very scheming. 】

    [Yan Qingli belongs to Yin Yin! 】

.【…】

    Of course, there are different voices underneath these comments.

    【What happened to Chen Xing? Chen Xing is very suitable for this role, okay? 】

    [Please some people's fans not to conspiracy theories. 】

    [I have been following Gu Chenxing for a long time, he is really a good boy. 】

    [Indeed, Gu Chenxing's temperament is very suitable for Yan Qingli. 】