Chapter 51

Gu Chenxing looked at the innocent little golden dragon:...

    Little Jinlong squatted on the side, staring at the dragon egg with big eyes. For some reason, Gu Chenxing felt that when he lifted the thick fluff of Little Jinlong, he would definitely see a braised dragon.

    "So, you're cuddling?"

    Little Golden Dragon:  …

    Daughter-in-law, can we say something less popular?

    "So, you hatch the eggs as soon as you hatch them, so what are you doing here?" Gu Chenxing slanted Ni Xiaojinlong, "And cover the eggs with so many hairs?"

    Little Jinlong moved his big claws.

    Gu Chenxing picked up a few feathers: "Is this plucking to help grow?"

    Little Golden Dragon: "...Ou Ho!"

    not like this! Daughter-in-law, your imagination is too strong!

.Gu Chenxing rolled his eyes: "So in order not to let me see you hatching eggs, you took our eggs to the small kitchen to secretly hatch them."

    Little Jinlong lowered his big head and began to plan his claws.

    "Come back to the bedroom with me to hatch." After Gu Chenxing finished speaking, he bent down and picked up Eggy.

    Eggy is really heavy, Gu Chenxing is a little hard to hold, Xiao Jinlong follows Gu Chenxing closely, looking at Eggy with big eyes.

    Gu Chenxing came to the door of the bedroom, and Xiao Jinlong opened the door first.

    The two entered the room, and Gu Chenxing put Eggy on the bed.

    Looking at Xiao Jinlong's surprised eyes, Gu Chenxing said, "What are you looking at? This is our son. Could it be put in the kennel where you sleep?"

    Little Jinlong blinked humbly, it just thought so.

.Gu Chenxing placed Eggy in the center of the bed, and touched it gently, ah, Eggy is so beautiful, I can't believe it was born by myself.

    Little Jinlong also got close to Gu Chenxing to watch the two babies together.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the golden balls and thought, if this is a solid one... how much is it worth!

    Little Jinlong blew up and looked at Gu Chenxing.

    Although I don't know what my daughter-in-law is thinking, she always feels cold.

    Gu Chenxing patted Xiao Jinlong's head, alright, I just thought about it.

    Danbao is so cute and born by himself, it's too late to hurt him.

    Gu Chenxing couldn't wait to see the little golden dragon come out of the shell.

    Gu Chenxing put his head lightly on Eggy and listened to the movement inside.

    It seems that there is really some rhythm, every movement.

.But the eggshell is too thick to be heard.

    Gu Chenxing was very excited when he thought that a little golden dragon would hatch from this egg in the future.

    You can play the little golden dragon cub!

    Cubs of any creature are very cute!

    What's more, Bai Jian's little golden dragon form is still so cute when he is an adult. It can be expected how cute the little golden dragon will change people's hearts.