Chapter 53

When everyone heard the movement in the eggshell, they forgot for a while that Dabao jumped into Su Wei's arms and misidentified his father. Even Bai Jian temporarily suppressed the urge to teach Su Wei a lesson and looked into the broken eggshell.

    There was a rustling sound in the eggshell, but nothing emerged.

    Gu Chenxing's heart beat fast, what, what's going on? Is there a little thing in there? !

    Gu Chenxing kneeled on the ground almost reverently, and looked in slightly through the crack opened by Dabao.

    I saw that there was a slightly thin, small bird-like golden pterosaur inside, trying to climb towards the exit, in the direction of light.

    Gu Chenxing didn't know how long Erbao had been working hard inside, but for a moment he felt sore in his eyes. It turned out that there was a little dragon inside the eggshell, and they were twins.

.No wonder, no wonder every time I listened to Eggy before, I felt that the fetal heart was very unstable and unreal.

    It turned out that it wasn't that he couldn't hear clearly, but that the two fetal heartbeats affected each other!

    Bai Jian also squatted down, beside Gu Chenxing, and together with Gu Chenxing, waiting for the birth of his son.

    "Come on, baby." Gu Chenxing stretched out his hand slightly, his fair fingers were green and beautiful, "Dad is waiting for you here."

    "Come on, baby."

    The small pterosaur head stretched into the hole opened by his brother, and one accidentally fell into the eggshell again.

    The second child seems to be malnourished and is not developing as well as the first.

    Gu Chenxing felt a little anxious in his heart.

    Bai Jian gently held Gu Chenxing's hand: "Don't worry."

    "Our baby will succeed." Bai Jian said in Gu Chenxing's ear.

.Gu Chenxing nodded lightly, and tightly held Bai Jian's hand back, as if looking for support, Bai Jian's big hand gently stroked the back of Gu Chenxing's hand.

    Once...twice...the third time, Little Treasure finally showed his head in the crack of the eggshell.

    "Baby, it's almost all out." Gu Chenxing's voice trembled slightly.

    With Gu Chenxing's expectation and cheering, Erbao finally came out of the eggshell completely, and when his little body tilted towards Gu Chenxing, he was about to fall to the eggshell.

    Gu Chenxing hurriedly stretched out his hands to hold the baby cutie.

    Gu Chenxing held Erbao high, and didn't care that Erbao still had egg liquid on his body. Erbao was held by his father in the air, very happy, opened his mouth twice, and said weakly: "Tweet, Tweet ~”

    Gu Chenxing's is almost adorable.

    Gu Chenxing is holding Erbao, while Su Wei is holding Dabao to coax.

.Suddenly, Su Wei felt a chill, as if there was a knife around his neck, ready to cut himself at any time.

    Su Wei felt cold in his heart, hugging Da Bao and seeing Bai Jian's cold face.

    "Ha, haha?" Su Wei hurriedly smiled, "Old Bai, am I not happy for you? Look how cute your son is—"

    Su Wei said and handed Da Bao to Bai Jian. Da Bao also seized the opportunity to tweet at Su Wei's face, and Bai Jian's face became even darker.