Chapter 8

What to play!

    Gu Chenxing quickly pulled the quilt over to cover his legs, and the wind brought by the quilt made a certain part of Gu Chenxing feel a little cooler.

    Gu Chenxing: ...

    Changed from fish tail back to legs without panties!

    Gu Chenxing felt cold, his face was flushed, he got out of bed wrapped in the quilt and went to the closet to look for underwear.

    The uncovered calf under the quilt showed a seductive sheen under the soft indoor lighting.

    Gu Chenxing opened the closet, fortunately, there were several brand-new plastic packages thrown under the closet, which contained unworn underwear.

    Gu Chenxing put on his underwear, and then looked through the clothes in the cupboard.

    The Bu family is a big family. Even if they don't know how to do business, they still have a background. Naturally, the original owner's clothes are indispensable.

.There are many clothes in the cupboard, including formal aristocratic clothing, casual aristocratic styles, and some everyday clothes.

    Gu Chenxing picked out a pure white sweater and put it on, and put on a pair of ripped light blue jeans.

    The jeans were seven points, just showing Gu Chenxing's Band-Aid ankle.

    Gu Chenxing stepped on the original owner's furry bunny slippers and came to the mirror in the room.

    I saw that the person in the mirror had very clear eyes, long eyelashes, extremely delicate facial features, and pale skin. Although he was about to graduate from senior year, he still had the clarity of a student, and the kind of self-cultivation and aristocracy that came out of his bones. temperament.

    This is something no one else can imitate.

    The genes of the Bu family are very good. From the old man Bu, to the Bu Yunxi, and some relatives of the Bu family, none of them are bad-looking.

.There was only one word in Gu Chenxing's mind - handsome, the original owner was really handsome, and he was so beautiful.

    However, when Gu Chenxing looked at the body of the original owner, he also found some problems.

    The original owner had a weak constitution since childhood and was prone to coughing, which was caused by Qi deficiency.

    However, you can slowly adjust your body.

    However, Gu Chenxing flipped through the herbs he had just drawn, and none of them were for qi deficiency.

    take it easy!

    Gu Chenxing wanted to start, Yun Xi waited for him below, straightened the round collar of the white sweater, raised his legs and walked out of the house.

    I only took two steps and didn't pay attention just now. Now that I'm open, the problem comes.

    ow!

    When the fish tail turned into legs, every step of the way, the soles of the feet would hurt, like dancing on the tip of a knife.

.Gu Chenxing couldn't help but think of the fairy tale of the mermaid. The little mermaid changed her legs and went ashore for the beloved prince, and she walked like a knife, but she had no regrets and no regrets for the prince.

    Only then did Gu Chenxing understand how much this era has paid for those who are willing to be merman needles for their lovers.

    It was the same with Bu Yunxi back then.