Chapter 20

The cool touch on Bai Jian's lips still remained in Gu Chenxing's ear, but Gu Chenxing felt that the coolness was so hot that he almost burned his earlobe.

    Bai Jian was a head taller than Gu Chenxing, leaned close to Gu Chenxing's ear, and asked softly, "Which one do you want?"

    "Mr. Bai...Which one do you like?" Gu Chenxing clenched his fists and slowly loosened them to ease his tension.

    For some reason, he just wanted to hear Bai Jian's opinion.

    There are many styles of collars, pink, patterned, and even lace.

    Gu Chenxing stretched out his hand towards a pink lace, and Bai Jian hurriedly said, "That black one is good."

    Bai Jian stretched out his hand and took off a black collar.

.Gu Chenxing looked at it, this black collar is very simple, pure black, with only two silver lines embellishing it in the middle, the size is just right to fit on the neck of the little golden dragon.

    "Is this black one too simple?" Gu Chenxing hesitated.

    "Concise and atmospheric." Bai Jian said.

    "I think..." Gu Chenxing stretched out his hand towards the pink collar, wanting to take it down and take a look, thinking about how cute little Jinlong is wearing a cute pink collar, that's double cuteness!

    Bai Jian held Gu Chenxing's outstretched hand and stopped Gu Chenxing. In my heart, no, you don't want to.

    Gu Chenxing: ? ? ?

    "If your pet is male, it won't like anything too fancy," Bai Jian explained.

    "Really?..." Gu Chenxing thought about it, it seemed to make sense, "That's it!"

.Anyway, his purpose is just to prevent Xiao Jinlong from running around. As for the style, it is the icing on the cake, and he doesn't want Xiao Jinlong to be unhappy.

    Gu Chenxing helped Bai Jian to sit down, pushed Bai Jian to walk out the door, and stopped at the automatic payment machine at the door.

    Gu Chenxing showed the light brain on his wrist and wanted to pay, but was preempted by Bai Jian.

    "Mr. Bai, you don't need to..."

    "It's okay, I'll come." Bai Jian said. Although this ring was bought to tie him... But as Gu Chenxing's fiancé, how could he make Gu Chenxing pay, so Bai Jian bit the bullet and bought the collar for himself.

    Gu Chenxing said gratefully, "Thank you!"

    Bai Jian: "..."

    After paying, Gu Chenxing pushed Baijian out of the pet supply store and turned right to the parking lot.

.As soon as the two arrived near the car, the bodyguards quickly appeared, one took over for Gu Chenxing to push Baijian, and the other respectfully opened the car door for Gu Chenxing.

    Gu Chenxing stepped into the car first, then helped the handle in the car and connected Bai Jian into the car.

    The bodyguards returned to their cars, and the retractable door of the star car closed automatically, leaving only the driver and Bai Jian Gu Chenxing in the star car.

    Back in the small space of the star car, the driver of course kept his mouth shut and did not disturb them. It was equivalent to only Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian left. In such an atmosphere, Gu Chenxing became nervous again and lowered his head to play with the black collar in his hand. , There is also a belt chain matching the collar, Gu Chenxing imagined the appearance of Xiao Jinlong wearing the collar while pinching it.