Chapter 44

Gu Chenxing was about as tall as Bai Jian's chin, so he could see Bai Jian's collar and beautiful Adam's apple.

    However, in the case of retching, everything was unattractive, Gu Chenxing pushed Bai Jian away: "No need."

    Bai Jian took the water cup and handed it to Gu Chenxing, asking Gu Chenxing to rinse his mouth.

    Gu Chenxing rinsed with water several times before feeling better.

    Ignoring Bai Jian's arm that reached out to hold him, Gu Chenxing stepped on his slippers and walked back to the bed, his legs bent and wrapped himself with a blanket.

    Originally, he was a little weak, and the morning sickness made Gu Chenxing's spirit even worse.

    Gu Chenxing half-opened his eyes, watching Bai Jian walking slowly in front of him, first poured a glass of warm water, and then went out to the small kitchen to get pregnant milk powder.

.Gu Chenxing couldn't help but pay attention to Bai Jian's legs, which were much better than before, at least he could walk by himself.

    Although still limping.

    However, what does Zhalong's legs have to do with him, Gu Chenxing rolled his eyes.

    "Baby, drink some water first." Bai Jian tasted the temperature and brought the warm water cup to Gu Chenxing's lips.

    "Don't drink." Gu Chenxing frowned slightly and turned his head away.

    "...Drink some." Bai Jian seemed to be thinking of words, but in the end he only spit out three words.

    "Said not to drink."

    "...I'm very worried about you." Bai Jian softened.

    Gu Chenxing raised his head, and Bai Jian's silver-gray eyes entered Gu Chenxing's line of sight.

    There was obvious worry in those eyes, and the owner of the eyes said that he was worried about himself, not about the baby.

.Gu Chenxing still opened his mouth slowly, his lips were pressed against the edge of the cup, and he took a few sips of water.

    The feeling of being greasy and wanting to vomit is much lighter. Bai Jian took the milk, and the sweet smell penetrated into Gu Chenxing's nose, which is Gu Chenxing's favorite smell.

    Gu Chenxing took a few sips while holding the cup. The milk was very hot, which made Gu Chenxing's palms warm, and the temperature was conveyed to his heart through the palms of his hands, which made Gu Chenxing's spirit shocked and much better.

    After drinking half a cup, Gu Chenxing put the milk on the head of the bed, wrapped it in a blanket and fell on the bed, and went to sleep.

    Gu Chenxing closed his eyes, and in the dimness, he felt that Xiao Jinlong was approaching him again, as if he wanted to sleep with him.

    "Go down." Gu Chenxing kicked the little golden dragon away.

    Xiao Jinlong squatted on the corner of the bed aggrieved.

    Gu Chenxing pointed to the pet mat in the corner of the room: "Either go there to sleep, or go back."

.That pet mat was bought by Gu Chenxing for Xiao Jinlong before. It was a large dog size, just big enough for Xiao Jinlong to curl up in it.

    Little Jinlong fluttered his wings twice, but still slowly got out of bed and went to the nest.

    Now Xiao Jinlong's wings are three meters long, and when he stands up, he is the same height as Gu Chenxing, curled up in the large kennel, pitiful.