Chapter 27

Bu Yunxi leaned in Lin Nuo's arms in a daze, his eyes half-squinting at the man in front of him.

    There is a reason why Bu Yunxi likes Lin Nuo.

    Because Lin Nuo and Bu Yunxi's older brother who fell on the battlefield were of the same age.

    Moreover, Lin Nuo's every move made Bu Yunxi feel like a big brother.

    It's just that Lin Nuo's face doesn't look like his brother.

    When I was a child, my elder brother loved Bu Yunxi very much, and the two brothers were very affectionate.

    Therefore, when the bad news of his brother came, Bu Yunxi did not let go for a long time.

    It was also at that time that Gu Haiping took advantage of the emptiness to enter, occupying a place in Bu Yunxi's heart, filling the pain of Bu Yunxi's loss of his brother, and becoming Bu Yunxi's emotional support.

    Later, Bu Yunxi gradually stopped mentioning his brother, and buried his feelings for his brother in his heart.

.However, when he saw Lin Nuo on the screen, the feeling Lin Nuo gave to Bu Yunxi made Bu Yunxi unable to help pay attention to this star.

    Although they didn't look alike, Bu Yunxi still felt that Lin Nuo was like his brother.

    Therefore, Bu Yunxi became a fan of Lin Nuo.

    Of course, adult chasing stars are all rational, even Gu Haiping didn't know about this.

    This was the secret in Bu Yunxi's heart.

    Bu Yunxi looked at Lin Nuo, his arms tightly wrapped around Lin Nuo's neck and did not let go.

    Since it's in a dream, let him be more indulgent...

    Bu Yunxi buried his head in Lin Nuo's neck and wept softly.

    Tears dripped onto Lin Nuo's skin through the gap in Lin Nuo's collar.

    Lin Nuo's arms held Bu Yunxi tightly, supporting him. .This is not difficult for him who has been exercising all year round.

    "Sir, don't cry..." For some reason, Lin Nuo's heart softened.

    Looking at the teardrops on Bu Yunxi's eyelashes, Lin Nuo raised his hand, and finally helped Bu Yunxi wipe his eyes clean with the back of his hand.

    Bu Yunxi was wiped away by Lin Nuo's tears, and leaned on Lin Nuo's shoulder dumbly, looking at the male god in front of him.

    This, the male god in the dream, how can he wipe his tears?

    Difficult... Could it be true?

    In fact, just now when Xiaoxing gave Lin Nuo the ancient summer medicine, Bu Yunxi recognized the person in front of him. It was the male god he had liked for a long time, but he did not speak because of his identity.

    How is that possible, Bu Yunxi laughed at himself, how could the male god deliberately come to the bathroom to find him?

    If it's by chance, that's a coincidence...

.Lin Nuo looked at the man with pear blossoms and rain on his shoulders and whispered, "Don't cry..."

    Bu Yunxi's reason returned to the cage, he quickly pushed Lin Nuo away, and stood up straight: "Yes... I'm sorry... I made you see a joke."

    Although Bu Yunxi stood up straight, his legs were still a little weak, and he was very weak under the wine.

    "It doesn't matter..." Lin Nuo wanted to ask where we met, but after thinking about it, he didn't say anything.