Chapter 12

Gu Chenxing went back to his room after breakfast.

    After using the photon computer just now, Gu Chenxing learned a lot more.

    In this interstellar era, there is an interstellar alliance that gathers thousands of planets.

    Of course, only a few hundred planets are inhabited, and most of the remaining planets are barren and mining planets, either with unsuitable climates or dangerous environments.

    Today's network is called the star network, and the transmission speed is different from that of the earth, which can be called the speed of light.

    There is also an online trading area on Xingwang, similar to the treasure on the earth.

    Now there is a problem with the capital chain of Bujia, many industries have been losing money, and the situation is not very good. Gu Chenxing doesn't want to ask his father and grandfather for money, he wants to make some money himself.

    You don't have to do whatever you want with money, but you can't do it without money!

    Gu Chenxing thought about it, what can he sell?
.seasoning? No, no, the seasoning is already rare, and I still want to cook and eat it!

    So, Gu Chenxing set his eyes on those few medicinal herbs.

    Make some potions to condition your body.

    Gu Chenxing sneaked into the small kitchen, took out the herbs, and found a small pot to boil. After two hours, the soup was cooked. Gu Chenxing popped peach petals from his fingertips, added the juice of the peach petals to the soup, and then separated them. Packed into five vials.

    Then, Gu Chenxing came to the photon computer and called up the online trading space.

    In fact, the photon computer, referred to as the optical brain, not only has all the functions of the computer on the earth, but also can use the space transition to transfer items.

    This is the principle of star network transactions.

    How much do these drugs cost? Gu Chenxing looked at the pricing of other medicines and decided to price a bottle of medicine at 300 stars.
.Gu Chenxing put three bottles on it first, and kept two bottles for himself.

    Although these medicines can regulate the body and strengthen the body, they cannot treat the symptoms such as coughing and snoring caused by one's qi deficiency. After earning money, you can buy some suitable medicinal materials on Xingwang!

    Gu Chenxing put the medicine up for sale, and then closed Xingwang.

    After doing all this, Gu Chenxing looked at the time, it was almost noon, Gu Chenxing came downstairs, Li Ma was bringing two little babysitters to prepare meals for the whole family.

    "Aunt Li, I'll help you." Gu Chenxing entered the kitchen.

    "Oh, young master, I can't do it, I can't do it." Li Ma said quickly, "Let's just come."

    "Auntie Li, it's okay." Gu Chenxing wanted to make some dishes with seasonings for his father and grandfather, but the dishes at home were too bland.

    In the future, he will get more seasonings by lottery, and Gu Chenxing wants to make more for his family.
.During lunch, the whole family sat at the dining table and watched in amazement as Gu Chenxing and Aunt Li served dishes on the dining table together.

    "Xiao Xing, how did you cook?" Xie Xingqiu said distressedly.

    Bu Yunxi's eyes showed satisfaction: "Dad, Xiaoxing is old, it's time to cook some food."