Chapter 21

Xiao Jinlong's meat-eating big mouth stopped, and he lay on the spot with a confused look, as if he didn't realize what happened, and seemed to be afraid to face this reality.

    He was actually tricked by Gu Chenxing? ? ? ! ! !

    Roar! ! What about the dignity of being a golden pterosaur?

    Xiao Jinlong has always been proud that he is not a pet at all, but a noble race!

    But still, like a dog, he was caught by his master while eating—no, he was caught by a slave! Roar! Where is Longyan!

    Gu Chenxing watched Xiao Jinlong still, thinking that Xiao Jinlong was locked and sad, he leaned over to Xiao Jinlong, stretched out his hand and stroked the dull fur on Xiao Jinlong's head to comfort him.

    Xiao Jinlong looked back at Gu Chenxing, his big golden eyes were drooping. If Xiao Jinlong was a human, Gu Chenxing felt that Xiao Jinlong's expression might be cracked at this time.

."Uh... the baby is good?" Gu Chenxing racked his brains trying to find words to coax Xiao Jinlong.

    "Roar!" They are not babies, they are golden pterosaurs! Mighty, majestic pterosaur!

    However, when Xiao Jinlong roared, he lifted his big head, and the belt around his neck stretched a little. The whole dragon was controlled by Gu Chenxing. The whole dragon was about to collapse, and his heart was broken into eight yuan.

    He was so wise and wise, the pterosaur was actually tied up.

    "I just don't want you to run around..." Gu Chenxing coaxed softly, "Isn't it good to be with me all the time?"

    Little Jinlong paused for a while, then began to struggle again, Ouch, Longlong doesn't listen!

    Little Jinlong shrank his head back, trying to withdraw his big head from the collar.

    Gu Chenxing clenched the belt in his hand hard not to let go, preventing the little golden dragon from escaping.

."Hoo! Hoo! Woohoo!" Xiao Jinlong said angrily.

    "Okay." Gu Chenxing was so distressed, but it was impossible to let go. He pulled the belt and hugged Xiao Jinlong's big head in his arms and snorted.

    "Ouch!" Little Jinlong fluttered on Gu Chenxing's chest.

    Gu Chenxing snorted the dull fur on the little golden dragon's head, and stroked the little golden dragon's back, all the way to the wings. When Gu Chenxing's hand stroked the feathers on the little golden dragon's wings, the little golden dragon's roar suddenly changed its tone, comfortably. Huhu up.

    Gu Chenxing: "..."

    It seems that Xiao Jinlong likes to be stroked with his wings!

    "Woo, ow, roar~!" Xiao Jinlong shook his big head, if it wasn't for the fur on Xiao Jinlong's body, Gu Chenxing would have seen Xiao Jinlong's face blushing.

    The little golden dragon doesn't like to be touched on its wings, but the wings are the sensitive area of ​​the golden pterosaur!

.Xiao Jinlong lowered his body softly, leaned softly in Gu Chenxing's arms, and let Gu Chenxing touch him.

    Gu Chenxing felt that the big baby in his arms liked this, so he started a little more gently, and earnestly helped the little golden dragon to smooth the feathers on the wings, and the little golden dragon shouted.

    Gu Chenxing stroked the little golden dragon for a long time, feeling that his hands were sore.

    Gu Chenxing stopped, patted Xiao Jinlong's back lightly, and looked at the unfinished Mushu meat: "Do you still eat it? I'll take it away if you don't eat it!"