Chapter 36

Gu Chenxing felt that he fell into a warm embrace in his sleep.

    There seems to be someone supporting and holding himself, his arms are so strong, it makes people feel very safe.

    Gu Chenxing wanted to wake up to see who it was, but was afraid that such a dream would disappear, so he turned over slightly and fell into a deeper sleep.

    Gu Chenxing always felt that he was holding Xiao Jinlong, haha, how could Xiao Jinlong have arms? It's almost like flying on your own.

    But that subconsciousness was so comfortable that Gu Chenxing was reluctant to wake up, and even drilled into Bai Jian's arms.

    Bai Jian slammed Gu Chenxing into the star car, changed his movements to make Gu Chenxing sleep more comfortable, and ordered the driver to drive.

    ...

.Lin Nuo and Bu Yunxi were walking on the campus with umbrellas. Although they were in their 40s, they were both very young in appearance. Compared with the surrounding college students, they were not abrupt at all.

    "You... were adopted by the Lin family as their adopted son?"

    "Yes, the Lin family is not my biological parents, but they are very kind to me, as if they were recreated." Lin Nuo replied quietly.

    The two walked forward, Lin Nuo slanted the umbrella so that it completely covered the top of Bu Yunxi's head, and half of his shoulders were wet.

    Bu Yunxi knew that it was useless to persuade Lin Nuo not to hold an umbrella like this, so he leaned beside Lin Nuo without a trace.

    "Then before you..."

    "I've forgotten it all."

    "what?"

    "I forgot what happened before entering the Lin family."

."..." Bu Yunxi was silent for a while, "I'm sorry."

    "It doesn't matter." Lin Nuo didn't seem to care, and brought Bu Yunxi to his chariot.

    The star car is a racing car with a low chassis and a very handsome and streamlined shape.

    Lin Nuo helped Bu Yunxi open the co-pilot's door and motioned for Bu Yunxi to sit in.

    "Great car."

    "thanks."

    The star car went towards Bujiajuechen.

    ...

    Time flies, and the crew of "Sprouting of Youth" finally finished, and the rest is editing and release.

    Before that, Gu Chenxing also successfully completed his graduation defense.

    Bai Jian helped Gu Chenxing take a graduation photo by the lake on campus. Gu Chenxing came to Bai Jian's wheelchair, and Bai Jian gently hugged Gu Chenxing's waist.

    "We're getting married soon, are you ready?" .Baijian Road.

    "Hmm... um." Gu Chenxing was a little embarrassed.

    Their wedding date is set for July.

    Coming soon.

    The wedding preparations were very low-key, Bai Jian wanted to get married in this city, not the main city where the Bai family was located.

    Gu Chenxing can understand this. After all, Bai Jian has a delicate position in the Bai family.

    Moreover, Gu Chenxing is also unwilling to go to the main city, where people are unfamiliar, and he doesn't know anyone.