Chapter 18

Of course Gu Chenxing didn't notice Gu Heqing and Yin Xiangwen.

    At this time, he was pushing Bai Jian into the restaurant in embarrassment.

    For some reason, every time Bai Jian held his wrist and expressed concern for him, Gu Chenxing felt his heart pounding.

    Must be too nervous.

    This is the first time I have met such a powerful person.

    Gu Chenxing pushed Bai Jian into the restaurant, and immediately a waiter came to guide the two to a quiet place by the window.

    "Thank you." With the help of the waiter, Gu Chenxing helped Bai Jian to the seat together.

    During this period, Gu Chenxing felt that Bai Jian's silver-gray eyes were always on him.

    Under the enormous pressure, Gu Chenxing sat on the opposite side of Bai Jian.

.Although he has been with Bai Jian for more than an hour, and Bai Jian has not done anything out of the ordinary, he still feels a lot of pressure.

    "Two, what do you want?" The waiter came over with the menu and waited respectfully.

    Bai Jian signaled to the waiter not to wait here, go down first.

    The waiter bent over and left with great dedication.

    Gu Chenxing sat cautiously across from Bai Jian with his head slightly lowered, not daring to look up at Bai Jian's gaze.

    From Bai Jian's point of view, seeing the cute little girl in a white sweater sitting obediently across from him, she seemed a little overwhelmed.

    Gu Chenxing is very good-looking and inherits more genes from the Bu family. That kind of delicacy and temperament is engraved into his bones. Bu Yunxi has taught him very well. Difference.

    "What to eat?".Bai Jian pushed the menu in front of Gu Chenxing.

    "Mr. Bai, come on..."

    "I invite you."

    After Bai Jian said so, Gu Chenxing had no choice but to start flipping through the menu in front of him.

    The dishes in the restaurant have a lot of styles, but the main ingredients are the color, which is still light.

    It seems that the top restaurants in this world have no other seasonings.

    It's all just a taste.

    Gu Chenxing turned from the beginning to the end, there was nothing in particular that he wanted to eat, but his eyes lingered on the drinks and desserts in the back.

    Drinks include fresh milk, and desserts include milk papaya.

    Gu Chenxing secretly swallowed his saliva, but turned to the front and ordered a few decent dishes.

    Gu Chenxing ordered two vegetarian dishes, then looked at the meat dishes and wanted to order steamed fish: "Uh..."

.Gu Chenxing suddenly remembered that he is now a mermaid!

    It seems a little strange that mermaids eat fish or something...

    Gu Chenxing's expression was messy, and he quickly pushed the menu to Bai Jian, his face flushed: "I, I ordered it!"

    Bai Jian saw through Gu Chenxing's mind and chuckled lightly, and Gu Chenxing's face turned even redder.

    This time, he was embarrassed in front of Bai Jian.