Chapter 42

Not long after the filming, although Gu Chenxing wanted to sneak away with his father, he had to wait for a while.

    Gu Chenxing was leaning on the head of the bed, playing with his mobile phone in one hand, while squinting at Baijian, he asked tentatively, "Bo... brother, what about the film you took yesterday?"

    Bai Jian's hand on the keyboard paused: "..."

    "Huh?" Gu Chenxing rarely sees Bai Jian so hesitant.

    "I'm locked." Bai Jian said.

    "Then take it out and see?"

    "Forgot your password."

    Gu Chenxing: "..."

    Hey, the intention of not wanting me to see it is too obvious!

    Gu Chenxing was even more determined to make a film by himself.

    A month later, the inspection time came again. After filming, Gu Chenxing called Bu Yunxi: "Dad."

."What's the matter, Xiaoxing?" Bu Yunxi's concerned voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Dad, I want you to accompany me to the hospital."

    "Okay." Bu Yunxi agreed very simply, even a little impatient.

    Gu Chenxing hung up the phone, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help but twitched slightly. Since he became pregnant, the one who was most excited besides Bai Jian was his father. It's good to have a father who cares.

    Gu Chenxing waited for Bu Yunxi on the set, found a reclining chair to sit down, and wiped his face with a towel.

    As soon as he removed the towel from his eyes, Gu Chenxing saw Lin Muze's condescending face.

    Lin Muze was standing opposite the reclining chair, looking at himself with interest.

    "Why?" After being on the set for two months, Gu Chenxing often saw Lin Muze, and he was much more familiar than before.

    "Who are you waiting for?"

."Wait for my dad!" Gu Chenxing rolled his eyes, can he still wait for you?

    Gu Chenxing said and saw Bu Yunxi who got off the star car and walked towards him: "Dad, I'm here!"

    When Lin Muze heard Gu Chenxing say this, he was stunned for a moment, as if his entire body froze.

    Gu Chenxing stood up from the reclining chair and held Bu Yunxi's hand.

    Bu Yunxi turned his head to look at Lin Muze: "This is...?"

    Lin Muze stood there and looked at Bu Yunxi deeply.

    Bu Yunxi's eyes also became a little scattered.

    "Dad?" Gu Chenxing saw that Bu Yunxi ignored him, and repeated, "Dad?"

    Dad rarely looks at a person like this, Gu Chenxing felt a little jealous: "Dad, shall we go?"

."Ah, Xiaoxing, okay..." Bu Yunxi came back to his senses and smiled at Gu Chenxing, "Then let's go to the hospital."

    Gu Chenxing and Bu Yunxi walked towards the star car, and Bu Yunxi asked Gu Chenxing, "Xiao Xing, who was that person just now?"

    "That, it's the eldest young master of the Lin family, Lin Muze."

    "Lin Muze..." Bu Yunxi chewed on the name.

    "Well, Dad."

    When the two came to the star car, Uncle Zhou said to Gu Chenxing, "Little Master."