Chapter 22

Bai Jian sat beside Gu Chenxing and looked at Gu Chenxing's sleeping face.

    Gu Chenxing looks very delicate, and his skin is almost flawless, and he feels very clean, even more so when he falls asleep.

    With his eyes closed, Gu Chenxing's eyelashes are very thick, casting a nice shadow on his eyelids.

    Occasionally, Gu Chenxing's eyelashes twitched slightly with his breath, like the wings of a butterfly perched on the most beautiful flower.

    There was a strange feeling in Bai Jian's heart, as if he had gained some kind of peace, and as if a heat flow had passed through his heart. It seemed that just looking at Gu Chenxing in the morning light was more interesting than any business intrigue.

    Suddenly, the person lying on the bed didn't know what he saw in the dream. During his sleep, his brows were slightly wrinkled, his breathing was a little short, and he slept a little unsteadily.

.Bai Jian leaned over slightly, looked down at Gu Chenxing, and found that Gu Chenxing was still in this state a few minutes later.

    Bai Jian stretched out his hand and covered Gu Chenxing's forehead, slightly smoothing Gu Chenxing's frown.

    As if feeling the temperature of Bai Jian's palm, Gu Chenxing's expression miraculously calmed down and moved slightly.

    Bai Jian thought that Gu Chenxing was about to wake up, and hurriedly prepared to change back to the little golden dragon, but Gu Chenxing fell into a deeper sleep instead.

    Bai Jian relaxed, and looked at Gu Chenxing for a while, the morning light outside gradually became brighter, Bai Jian's slender fingers covered his neck, and when he pressed it lightly, the collar between his neck opened, and Bai Jian took off the collar. , placed next to Gu Chenxing, turned into a golden pterosaur, and flew to the glass door of the balcony.

.The young pterosaur stood on the balcony with his wings spread out. He turned his head to look at the sleeping little mermaid in the room, and then left reluctantly.

    When Gu Chenxing woke up, there was no trace of the little golden dragon.

    At the beginning, Gu Chenxing was a little used to it, but when Gu Chenxing woke up, didn't he put a collar on the little golden dragon?

    Gu Chenxing began to panic in his heart. When Gu Chenxing looked down and saw the untied collars that belonged to Xiao Jinlong's quilt, the feeling of emptiness surfaced again.

    Gu Chenxing's eyes drooped slightly, his hand lightly held the collar and rubbed it.

    The temperature of the little golden dragon remained on the collar, but the little golden dragon had already left.

    Are you so unwilling to be your own pet and be raised by yourself?

.Gu Chenxing didn't know how he felt in his heart. He finally won the right to keep pets with Bai Jian, but in the end the pets were unwilling to be kept by him, Gu Chenxing laughed at himself.

    But yes, the little golden dragon should be a wild creature, yearning for freedom.

    Gu Chenxing breathed a sigh of relief, Xiao Jinlong was about to leave, but he couldn't stop him.

    However, Gu Chenxing quickly cheered up, Xiao Jinlong wanted to go outside, probably because it was fun outside, so he bought some pet toys for Xiao Jinlong today!

    Also, Gu Chenxing wanted to make a new dish for Xiao Jinlong to eat.

    There is no tofu in this world, and tofu is rich in protein, Gu Chenxing wants to eat meat tofu.