Chapter 5

Gu Haiping really wanted to see how Gu Chenxing was doing. After all, he threw Gu Chenxing in the hospital and left after forcing an injection.

    Gu Haiping has a cruel heart and an escape mentality.

    After all, Gu Chenxing is his son.

    No matter what, it is a married child who gets along in the Gu family day and night.

    Therefore, I heard that Gu Chenxing had a rejection reaction and was injured and committed suicide. Today, I finally mustered up the courage to come and have a look.

    Bu Yunxi stopped him, and with what he said just now, Gu Haiping was also a little angry, and insisted on seeing Gu Chenxing's condition.

    Shen Panlian's mind was even simpler. When he came, he had to look at Gu Chenxing in order to show that he was a generous lover. Moreover, after hearing from his son that Gu Chenxing's tail was bleeding, Shen Panlian wanted to see the joke with his own eyes.

.Of course, he couldn't be happy on the surface, but no one could stop him from feeling dark in his heart.

    Therefore, in the face of Bu Yunxi's obstruction, the two must look at Gu Chenxing before giving up.

    Gu Chenxing rang the call bell while they were pulling.

    Seeing that Bu Yunxi couldn't fight against one another and was dragged by the scumbag and the little three, Gu Chenxing stared at Gu Haiping and Shen Panlian, and said in a low voice, "Go out."

    What?

    It was the first time that his son spoke like this, and Gu Haiping was stunned for a moment.

    Shen Pan was stunned. In his heart, Gu Chenxing was just a soft persimmon that he could handle at will.

    The two looked at Gu Chenxing and couldn't help letting go of Bu Yunxi.

    Even Bu Yunxi looked at his son worriedly.

.When something like this happened, Bu Yunxi was most worried about Gu Chenxing besides himself. His father showed such a face overnight, he gave him a mermaid needle, and he added two half-brothers out of thin air. Gu Chenxing cut his wrists, Bu Yunxi was very worried about his son's condition, so he desperately stopped the scumbag and the slut from contacting Gu Chenxing.

    Unexpectedly, Gu Chenxing looked at Gu Haiping and Shen Panlian extremely calmly: "Go out, don't touch my father."

    "..." Gu Haiping had mixed feelings in his heart, "Xiao Xing, why are you talking to your father like this?"

    Gu Chenxing's eyes drooped slightly: "I don't want to see you."

    if not? Scumbag! You gave the original owner a mermaid needle, and you want the original owner to be grateful and respect you as before?

    If it wasn't for OOC, so as not to be found out as a person who passed through, Gu Chenxing really wanted to tear up the scumbag and the mistress.
.Gu Haiping couldn't bear to see Gu Chenxing like this, after all, Gu Chenxing was also his son, Gu Haiping wanted to say something to restore his image in Gu Chenxing's heart, but Bu Yunxi interrupted Gu Haiping: "You still Don't you go out with your little lover? Didn't you hear Xiaoxing say, don't you want to see you?"

    "Yunxi, it's fine if you don't help me and Xiaoxing to ease the relationship, why are you chasing me?" Gu Haiping was also a little annoyed, he felt guilty for Bu Yunxi, but that didn't mean he could continue unconditionally. Bu Yunxi, in Gu Haiping's heart, he was the master of the family, and Bu Yunxi could not disobey him.