Chapter 3

Gu Heqing stepped on Gu Chenxing's beautiful fish tail, and he was wearing boots that cost a lot of money to customize. Since Gu Heqing was brought into Gu's house, he entered the splendid house, and he felt that the servants were laughing at him. soil.

    He followed his father Gu Haiping to two banquets, and when he saw the young masters of other families dressed up, bright and luxurious, he was like a son of a nouveau riche, a clown in front of everyone's eyes.

    Obviously, what he wears is also very valuable. The children of other families have been looking at him all the time, seeming to be contemptuous, and seem to be saying, what about Gu Chenxing of the Gu family? It was obvious that Gu Chenxing was the shining star at the banquet.

    Gu Heqing felt that no one looked down on him, and his low self-esteem broke out completely. Gu Heqing felt that Gu Chenxing, a child born in marriage, was simply a shadow he couldn't get rid of.

.It seems that everyone is laughing at his incompatibility. Therefore, after Gu Heqing left the banquet in embarrassment, he began to look for the reason, but he did not look for his own temperament, but thought that his dress was wrong, yes, especially looking at Unassuming boots!

    Gu Heqing believes that it is easy to dress well, but to see if a person is really rich, it depends on what kind of shoes he wears. Therefore, Gu Heqing frantically asked the housekeeper of the Gu family to customize boots for him, which must be seen A noble style that looks bright and beautiful.

    Therefore, the boots on Gu Heqing's feet are both high and long, stepping on the fishtail of the original owner Gu Chenxing, making the fishtail's already painful Gu Chenxing's expression even more painful, and even twisted in pain for a moment.

    Gu Heqing thought that Gu Chenxing's expression was contempt for him.

    Therefore, Gu Heqing exerted force on his feet, and poor Gu Chenxing, the fishtail was scratched off a piece of scale.

.Seeing Gu Chenxing's fish tail bleeding, Gu Heqing stopped. He was not afraid because of Gu Chenxing's bleeding, but because he was afraid that their father, Gu Haiping, would be unhappy.

    No matter how arrogant they were in front of outsiders, Shen Panlian and his two sons were gentle and sweet in front of Gu Haiping.

    Gu Heqing went out to call the doctor in a panic, while Gu Chenxing looked at his "ugly" fish tail and had a broken dream.

    He was a senior this year and majored in acting. As for why he didn't study finance - it was also because of the love of his father, Gu Haiping and his father, Bu Yunxi.

    He can choose the career he likes.

    Of course, Gu Haiping was a fake pet, if Gu Chenxing didn't study finance, he and Shen Panlian's illegitimate son could inherit the family business.

    Bu Yunxi simply hoped that his sweetheart could live his life happily.

.Gu Chenxing is nervously preparing to sign a contract with Fancan Entertainment Co., Ltd. Fancan Entertainment is a very well-known company in the industry, and it has cultivated almost double-digit first-line celebrities.

    Gu Chenxing was hesitant, looking forward to his future.

    Gu Chenxing likes to perform. In the performance, Gu Chenxing feels that he can experience a variety of life, and when his performance is recognized by others, Gu Chenxing also feels a sense of satisfaction and happiness.

    He is not short of money, just pure love.

    However, just when Gu Chenxing was so looking forward to his future life, he discovered that the father he had always respected had brought back two illegitimate children and a lover from outside.