Chapter 54

There are a lot of clothes hanging in the closet, all of them from Baijian, only this white dress is very abrupt.

    Hehe, Bai Jian, Bai Huan, Bai Shengsheng.

    Wow, how many good vests does Baijian have? !

    Gu Chenxing was furious, but the urge to make a phone call was suppressed. After a nap in Baijian's lounge, he packed up his white dress and slowly returned to Bu's house.

    Bai Jian was taking care of the children at home. The two babies fluttered their wings and made a mess in the living room. Bai Jian was holding one in his arms and the other was "flying" all over the house. People are also jumping around, chasing the other one.

    The one who ran was Dabao. Dabao was fed for a few days and became stronger, while Xiaobao was about the same size as when Dabao was born.

.Seeing Gu Chenxing entering the door, Bai Jian showed the expression of seeing the savior, and said, "Baby, you are back."

    Gu Chenxing twitched the corners of his mouth, and overlapped the images of Bai Jian and Bai Shengsheng.

    Bai Jian gave Little Treasure to Gu Chenxing, and turned into a little golden dragon to chase after Da Bao.

    Xiaobao raised his head in Gu Chenxing's arms: "Tweet."

    The little voice is cute and cool, very cute.

    Gu Chenxing hugged Xiaobao and kissed him fiercely, and found that Bai Jian was Bai Shengsheng's depression was also lessened.

    In the evening, returning to the bedroom, Bai Jian hugged Gu Chenxing from behind: "Baby, what's the matter?"

    Bai Jian felt that Gu Chenxing was a little unhappy.

    "Haha." Gu Chenxing threw the white dress on Bai Jian: "What did you say?"

    Bai Jian's heart skipped a beat: "..."
.Looking at Gu Chenxing's face, Bai Jian said, "Baby, I really just think this is too embarrassing..."

    "Shame, then how did you do it in the first place." Gu Chenxing smiled.

    "...I didn't do that to prevent the Bai family from discovering my company?"

    "Now, are you not afraid anymore?"

    "Yes, I'm not afraid anymore." Bai Jian embraced Gu Chenxing in his arms, "My legs are healed, they are not qualified to ask me to abdicate and become a virtuous person, and secondly, the Thanglong Consortium has grown so big that no one can coerce me. I."

    Bai Jian paused: "No one can hurt you."

    Gu Chenxing felt sour in his heart.

    Pushing Bai Jian away gently: "Don't think I can forgive you like this."

    "Then how can the baby be forgiven?"

    "Show me your women's clothes again." Gu Chenxing said.

."Women's clothing for the night, are you sure about the baby?" Bai Jian bit Gu Chenxing's ear.

    "Yeah! I'm pretty sure!" Gu Chenxing thought, in fact, Bai Shengsheng's appearance was very good-looking.

    Bai Jian said: "Okay."

    Not long after, a blonde beauty stood in front of Gu Chenxing.

    Gu Chenxing raised "Bai Shengsheng"'s chin: "Come on, my husband loves you..."

    Before Gu Chenxing finished speaking, the world was spinning for a while, and "Bai Shengsheng" had already been pressed on the bed.

    "Ah You……"

    What's the matter with this guy, wearing a skirt and being so neat?

    Gu Chenxing earned it, but failed to earn it.

    Bai Jian lifted the hem of his skirt, Gu Chenxing: ...

    This is really bigger than himself! ! !

    Where is the heaven?

.Gu Chenxing wanted to cry but was pressed down by Bai Shengsheng, his cheeks flushed, and he was passively floating under the white dress.

    "You...you are enough..."

    "Not enough, baby, not enough for a long time."

    Gu Chenxing finally hugged Bai Jian's neck.

    "Hey, your name is 'Bai Shengsheng', isn't that what I think it means?"

    "Yes, that's what it means." Bai Jian kissed Gu Chenxing's corner of the eye, "I originally thought of the name 'white 苼苼'."

    "You..." Gu Chenxing bit Bai Jian's shoulder, "It's too much!!!"

    White scorpion or something, it is clearly a part of cypress, plus part of a star, and then added the word grass!

    When he was a child, Gu Chenxing's waist was sore and his legs were weak, and he turned into a fish tail and had no strength. He was carried by Bai Jian and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

.Gu Chenxing was still haunted by the "苼" that Bai Jian said, and took another bite of Bai Jian.

    Gu Chenxing's strength is of course nothing, Bai Jian said in Gu Chenxing's ear: "Baby, do you want to continue to bite? I'll bite another part for you..."

    Gu Chenxing pressed Bai Jian several times again.

    The two quarreled for a while, and Gu Chenxing said: "By the way, Dad said that the court's hearing date is down, and it will be in a week."

    "Yeah." Talking about the business, Bai Jian's expression became serious, "Don't worry, Gu Haiping won't get any favors."

    "Of course." Gu Chenxing didn't doubt it. With Bai Jian and his elder brother Lin Muze, Gu Haiping, that scumbag, would have no chance of winning, "I'm very relieved."

    "That's good." Bai Jian touched Gu Chenxing's head.

    ...

.The court day was coming soon, and Bu Yunxi was a little nervous.

    "Don't be nervous, Dad, I'm with you." Gu Chenxing said beside Bu Yunxi.

    "it is good……"

    "Let's go."

    Bai Jian drove Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing to the court, where Su Wei was already waiting.

    Gu Haiping, Shen Panlian and the two illegitimate sons also arrived. Gu Haiping's appearance was very dejected, and he didn't have the feeling of being a rich man before.

    Shen Panlian and the two illegitimate children are also very dressed up. You know, Shen Panlian used to like to show off his bags and clothes, but now it's like this, it can only mean that there is really a problem with their property.

    The two sides entered the courtroom. After the judge announced the opening of the courtroom, both parties were invited to state that everything was going on in an orderly manner.

.Just after Su Wei said a very beautiful counterattack to the opposing lawyer, Gu Haiping suddenly stood up, hesitant but firm immediately: "Judge, I have something to say!"

    The judge motioned for Gu Haiping to continue.

    Gu Haiping pointed at Bu Yunxi: "I want to expose, not only my infidelity in marriage, but also Bu Yunxi."

    The audience was in an uproar and looked at Bu Yunxi.

    Gu Haiping showed a confident smile and continued: "Bu Yunxi and the popular superstar Lin Nuo, the two are ambiguous, and their interaction exceeds that of ordinary friends. I have proof.