Chapter 28

Bai Shengsheng's hand was holding the goblet, and the more he squeezed it, the tighter it became, and even the knuckles of his fingers were clearly pinched.

    Bai Shengsheng said meaningfully: "Indeed, Bai Jian is blessed."

    Gu Chenxing smiled: "Yes, you think so too."

    Bai Shengsheng's topic changed: "Have you ever thought that leg disabilities are not related to the following matters?"

    "Huh?" Gu Chenxing blinked, not quite understanding what Bai Shengsheng meant.

    "I mean... Bai Jian's legs are not good, so it doesn't hinder his majesty below, you understand." Bai Shengsheng narrowed his eyes, his voice was low and full of magnetism, and seemed to have some kind of bewitching.

    Gu Chenxing was stunned for a while, and said drunkenly, "So, so what?"

    Bai Shengsheng said in Gu Chenxing's ear: "That means... he can still attack..."

    "But he has bad legs.Gu Chenxing said stubbornly.

    "It doesn't matter, you can change positions."

    Gu Chenxing: "..."

    After Bai Shengsheng said these words, a vivid and vivid picture could not be restrained in Gu Chenxing's mind. In the picture, he was sitting on a person, taking the initiative to get up and down, and the person below him had the face of Bai Jian.

    Gu Chenxing was in a mess.

    "This is a classic position." Bai Shengsheng raised the corners of his lips, "It's very comfortable."

    Gu Chenxing shook his head and smiled awkwardly: "Miss Bai, it seems inappropriate for us to talk..."

    "What's inappropriate." Bai Shengsheng put down his glass and said seriously, "Let's be best friends."

    "Huh?" Gu Chenxing was stunned again.

    "It's a good friend who can talk about everything." Bai Shengsheng's eyes were full of sincerity.

.Gu Chenxing: "..."

    It seems that some girls like to be best friends with boys, but they are actually best friends.

    Gu Chenxing also had a good impression of Bai Shengsheng, and under Bai Shengsheng's increasingly fiery eyes, Gu Chenxing nodded solemnly.

    "After that, you can tell me anything about Bai Jian." Bai Shengsheng said with a smile.

    "Hello, gossip!" Gu Chenxing sighed.

    Bai Jian: "..."

    If gossip itself is also gossip, then it is...

    It was the first time in more than 20 years that someone told him to gossip.

    ...

    Ballroom corner sofa.

    Bu Yunxi leaned on the sofa and took a nap with his eyes closed. He had just drank too much and had a real headache.

    Su Wei and Lin Nuo sat next to Bu Yunxi on the left and right, the two turned their heads, skipped Bu Yunxi, and looked at each other.
.After a long while, Su Wei said, "Do you know him?"

    Lin Nuo shook his head: "I also want to ask you what his name is."

    The eyes of the two were on Bu Yunxi, and at the same time they were silent for a while.

    It turned out that the other party did not know who this gentle man was!

    However, men just have this charm, people can't help but want to get close to him and protect him.