Chapter 55

Hearing this, everyone was shocked. There were many reporters who heard the news. After all, Zhou Haiping is also a big family in the city, and the Bu family of Bu Yunxi is also very famous, and they also have the big star Gu Chenxing. Son and Bai Jian as son-in-law.

    If what Gu Haiping said was true, it would be huge news.

    The reporters raised their cameras and were ready to move.

    "Bu Yunxi, is what Gu Haiping said true?" the judge asked, "What do you want to refute?"

    Bu Yunxi hesitated for a moment. He himself didn't care to expose Lin Nuo's brother, but Lin Nuo is a veteran first-line star after all. Will this incident affect Lin Nuo's career?

    Just when everyone saw that Bu Yunxi didn't answer and thought it was true, and even when Gu Haiping, Shen Panlian, and their illegitimate children smiled, suddenly, the door of the court was opened.

.Lin Nuo walked in and bowed to everyone to apologize: "Sorry, something is late, I missed my brother's divorce court time."

    younger brother?

    Everyone was blinded for a while.

    Lin Nuo said to everyone: "Yes, I have something to announce to everyone, Yun Xi is my younger brother, and I am actually the son of the Bu family."

    The explosive news came one after another, and all the reporters pressed the shutter one after another to record what Lin Nuo said. This is super news!

    The background behind the superstar Lin Nuo? It can be expected that the click will easily break billions!

    Gu Haiping's face was extremely ugly, he managed to catch a "little braid" of Bu Yunxi, but he never thought that Lin Nuo was actually Bu Yunxi's brother! !

    Gu Haiping felt even more regretful in his heart, what if he hadn't divorced Bu Yunxi?

.Then he will have a son-in-law of a purple six-pointed star, a son of a purple six-pointed star, and a superstar brother-in-law.

    It is a pity that everything is done, and it is difficult to restore it.

    Everything is clear, the judge pronounced the two divorced in court, and, except for the property that Gu Haiping owned before his marriage, all the rest belonged to Bu Yunxi.

    Gu Haiping can be said to have nothing.

    Shen Panlian and Gu Heqing's faces were extremely ugly. They were attached to Gu Haiping just for the sake of delicious food and money, but now Gu Haiping was impoverished, even poorer than the commoners.

    What else do you use to have a good time?

    However, they can no longer accept it, it has become an established fact.

    Bu Yunxi took Gu Chenxing and the others out of the courtroom. Seeing the sunlight outside, he breathed a sigh of relief. After more than a year, the lawsuit was finally won beautifully.

.Bu Yunxi suddenly looked at the matter of being betrayed by a scumbag.

    If it hadn't happened, maybe his life would have been wandering around in the family.

    Taking care of the housework for the scumbag, doing my best for my son, I completely lost myself.

    Now, Bu Yunxi feels very fulfilled.

    Su Wei came to Bu Yunxi's side, and Bu Yunxi said gratefully, "Su Wei, thank you."

    Su Wei said: "This is what I should do. The first time I saw you, I felt that such a good prince should not be bullied."