Chapter 30

Bai Jian gave Su Wei a cool look, and saw Su Wei's heart suddenly burst.

    But it's still funny!

    The golden pterosaur was holding a ball of wool or something... No wonder he saw a ball of wool in Baijian's office that day.

    However, whether it was because Bai Jian didn't want to take it and took it away, or did he cherish it too much and take it back for collection, it is worth scrutinizing.

    Gu Chenxing saw that Su Wei was happy to hear it, and said above: "Yeah, it's very cute! Especially when it's a bone molar stick!"

    Su Wei laughed so hard that he couldn't straighten his back.

    Bai Jian: "..."

    On the wedding night, he will definitely teach the little mermaid on the opposite side, what is a domestic shame and should not be publicized.

    Compared with Su Wei's joy, Bu Yunxi was worried about one thing: "Xiao Xing, what kind of pet did you find? Is it dangerous?"

.Gu Chenxing shook his head: "Don't worry, Dad! It's very good, I'll show it to you when I have time."

    Su Wei held back his laughter. In fact, Gu Chenxing had already "pulled" it to Bu Yunxi today. As far as he knew, it was the first time that Bai Jian and Bu Yunxi met today.

    Bu Yunxi nodded: "Okay."

    The food came up slowly, and after a few people had almost eaten, Su Wei said to Bu Yunxi, "Mr. Bu, tell me about you and Gu Haiping in detail."

    "Do you want to say anything?"

    "It's good to focus on property." Su Wei paused, "But...others can also be said, of course, the more detailed the better."

    "...Okay." Bu Yunxi agreed and started to tell Su Wei from the beginning.

    From the borrowing of money when they were in love at the beginning, to the dowry later, the funds from the family after marriage, etc., everything was discussed in detail.

.There are inevitably some trivialities involved.

    The more Su Wei listened, the more distressed Bu Yunxi became.

    Such a well-protected prince like Bu Yunxi should not be treated like this.

    Gu Haiping is really nothing.

    After Bu Yunxi finished speaking, Su Wei thought for a while: "Mr. Bu, regarding the property division of your divorce with Gu Haiping, since he is the party at fault, we will try our best to get more."

    "But." Su Wei thought for a while, "Gu Haiping must have a backer. I conservatively estimate that he can get 60% of the property."

    Bu Yunxi nodded, 60% of his entire property was already enough, Gu Haiping started from scratch and now he has some means.

    "Of course, we strive to get 80% or more."

    "Su Wei, thank you for helping me." Bu Yunxi responded.

.Eighty percent of the time, he didn't expect that, even if Gu Haiping still had 40 percent of his wealth left, he would develop the Bu family, leaving no scum from the Gu family's crush.

    How did Gu Haiping grab the Bu family's market back then, the same way he grabbed Gu Haiping's market.

    "It should be." Su Wei smiled and said to Bai Jian and Gu Chenxing, "Maybe you can go back first?"