Chapter 41

Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian went home together, and Aunt Zheng prepared the dishes and waited for them.

    Because of Gu Chenxing's pregnancy, Aunt Zheng's dishes were very rich, and she also put a lot of vinegar.

    After completing the marriage task, Gu Chenxing drew another prize, and there was still a lot of vinegar, and Gu Chenxing had already handed the recipe to the servants to make their own vinegar.

    This is naturally not difficult for the servants of the Bai family.

    Gu Chenxing came to the table to sit down and tasted two mouthfuls of dishes. Although the sour and sour dishes were delicious and appetizing, he always felt that something was missing.

    Gu Chenxing frowned.

    "What's the matter, young master?" Aunt Zheng asked.

    "Not to your taste?" Bai Jian also put down his chopsticks and gently wrapped his arms around Gu Chenxing's shoulders.

    Gu Chenxing thought for a while: "Aunt Zheng, go get the millet peppers!"

."Millet pepper?"

    "Yes, it's the red one, little pepper!" Gu Chenxing said, "Chop it up."

    "Yes, young master."

    Aunt Zheng instructed the little nanny to bring the chopped millet peppers in a jar. Gu Chenxing took the small jar and put a lot of it into the dish.

    Gu Chenxing tasted the dish with millet peppers, and then he felt it tasted better.

    Bai Jian sat next to him, took a sip of coffee gracefully, and whispered, "Baby, eat less of this."

    It seems to be too strong and easy to get angry.

    Gu Chenxing said: "But I like to eat this!"

    Gu Chenxing took another chopstick of millet pepper and gave it to Bai Jian: "It's delicious, why don't you try it?"

    "..."

    The feeling of being forced to eat sauerkraut is still vivid in his mind, and Bai Jian feels a little bitter in his heart.

.However, this is the dish that my wife gave me, and my wife was pregnant because of him, so Bai Jian bit the bullet and said, "Okay, wife."

    Gu Chenxing looked at Bai Jian's efforts to eat the millet pepper, and slightly raised the corners of his lips, hum, who let this big pig's hoof get him pregnant!

    Gu Chenxing lightly touched his belly twice, and always felt that his belly had risen a little in the past two days. Is the baby growing so fast?

    But fortunately, it's not to the extent that it affects the filming.

    After eating, Gu Chenxing stood up and wanted to go back to the room to rest, but his feet slipped and his body lost his balance.

    "baby!"

    Gu Chenxing heard Bai Jian's voice behind him.

    Gu Chenxing thought he was going to fall, his heartbeat was pounding, and his face was a little green, but in the next second, he was hugged by Bai Jian from behind.

.Gu Chenxing paused for a while, and Bai Jian didn't make a sound.

    After a while, Gu Chenxing turned around and looked at Bai Jian from top to bottom: "Bai...Bai Jian, can you stand up...?"

    Bai Jian didn't answer, but hugged Gu Chenxing tightly in his arms.

    Rao was as strong and arrogant as Baijian, and his body couldn't help but tremble.