Chapter 52

"What's wrong?" After Bai Jian finished speaking, he noticed Gu Chenxing's expression.

    "No, it's fine." Gu Chenxing thought for a while, but decided not to say that he was the person behind the "Burying Love Family".

    Suddenly, I understand Bai Jian's concealment.

    "I'll study this carefully, don't disturb me." Gu Chenxing pushed Bai Jian.

    "Okay." Bai Jian bent down and touched Gu Chenxing's earlobe.

    Gu Chenxing's ears suddenly turned red.

    Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing's fair and delicate face, the thin red behind his earlobes, and left the room satisfied.

    Gu Chenxing compared Baijian's injection with his own medicine, and found that there was only one thing in it that overlapped - that was his own little flower demon juice.

    It turned out that it was his own body fluid that could stimulate the blood of Bai Jian? !

    Uh……
.Gu Chenxing couldn't help but think, if he could be on it... Wouldn't Bai Jian become a blond beauty when he woke up the next day?

    But for Baijian's hard work to hatch eggs, let's forget it for now!

    Bai Jian has been hatching eggs at home for a few days. Today, he is busy at the company. Gu Chenxing hugged the eggs in his arms. After listening to the movement for a long time, he touched the eggshell: "Good boy, come out quickly."

    The inside of the egg seemed to move regularly.

    Gu Chenxing exchanged feelings with the baby for a long time through the eggshell, stood up and took out a clean test tube, and gave Bai Jian an injection.

    When Bai Jian came back, Gu Chenxing handed the injection in his hand to Bai Jian: "Look, is it useful to stimulate your blood?"

    Bai Jian took it unexpectedly: "Okay, I will ask them to analyze the ingredients."

.In the evening, Bai Jian's subordinates not only brought the analysis report, but also brought ten injections.

    Gu Chenxing was playing with Eggs on the bed, the door opened, Gu Chenxing subconsciously thought it was Bai Jian, did not look up, and continued to talk to Eggy.

    It is said in the prenatal education book that talking to the baby across the egg will help the baby's intellectual development.

    However, before he said a few words, Gu Chenxing felt the abnormality of the people beside him.

    That touch of gold is very dazzling, just like the bright sun in the March sky.

    Gu Chenxing slowly raised his head and saw Bai Jian with blond hair.

    Bai Jian's hair is very long, with a light curl at the end, which is both beautiful and arrogant, like the most noble aristocrat in ancient Europe on the earth.

    Bai Jian's face was originally good-looking, but now those eyes have turned pale gold, with some sharp beauty.

.Some people's beauty is gentle, and some people's beauty is fiery and aggressive.

    Bai Jian is undoubtedly the latter.

    Compared with the gentle beauty, Gu Chenxing was more shocked by the aggressive beauty.

    "Can the injection be used?" Gu Chenxing stretched out his hand and gently covered Bai Jian's face.

    "Well, baby." Bai Jian stretched out his hand to catch it, and the two of them switched the initiative, and Gu Chenxing fell into Bai Jian's palm.