Chapter 32

In order to make Bu Yunxi feel at ease with Xiao Jinlong, Gu Chenxing sat on the sofa again and asked Xiao Jinlong to squat on the ground to give him instructions.

    Next, Gu Chenxing also cooked a large plate of delicious dishes, which he gave to his father first, and the rest was given to Xiao Jinlong.

    The family also watched the live broadcast of Xingwang in the living room, and Xiao Jinlong was regarded as a pet integrated into the Bu family.

    When it was time for bed at night, Gu Chenxing led Xiao Jinlong back to the bedroom to sleep.

    Gu Chenxing got into bed and rubbed his feet, they were sore and numb.

    It's hard to be a mermaid.

    To give birth to a man. Marry to do the following. It's so painful to walk.

    Xiao Jinlong looked at Gu Chenxing's slightly frowning brows, and felt anxious in his heart.

    If his legs are good, he must hold his little mermaid every day and not let the little mermaid walk.

.And... if he can maintain a state where his blood vessels are fully activated for a long time, that's fine.

    Gu Chenxing rubbed his ankle and found that the bruise on the ankle was not healed due to the torn scales.

    The bruise was like a small red heart because of the special shape of the scales.

    The scales were torn off when they were first differentiated, and Gu Chenxing didn't know if it could be cured.

    But it doesn't matter, he is a big man and doesn't pursue any beauty.

    Xiao Jinlong looked at Gu Chenxing's bruised ankle and licked it distressedly.

    Gu Chenxing, who was licking with little barbs on Xiao Jinlong's tongue, felt itchy feet.

    "Okay." Gu Chenxing said softly, gently pushing away Xiao Jinlong's big head, and Xiao Jinlong licked Gu Chenxing's palm.

    Gu Chenxing did not blame Xiao Jinlong, but smiled gently.

.Gu Chenxing hugged the little golden dragon, and while smoothing the feathers on the little golden dragon's wings, he said softly, "I'm getting married."

    Little Jinlong froze for a moment.

    "That man's name is Bai Jian."

    "Would you marry me with you?"

    "He has given me permission to keep a pet."

    "Stay with me, guard me, don't leave me."

    Gu Chenxing raised his head to look at the moonlight outside the window. He was a little afraid of the unknown marriage and the unknown Bai family.

    "At the wedding, people say that there will be flower girls behind the bride to spread flowers and hold up the bride's hem."

    "I don't want a flower girl, I want you."

    "Will you follow me?"

    Little Jinlong blinked his big eyes and rubbed Gu Chenxing's neck.

.Silly little mermaid, that day, I was the one who held your hand in the church...

    Although Xiao Jinlong can't be there, Baijian will give you happiness.

    Gu Chenxing hugged Xiao Jinlong and cried after thinking about it.