Chapter 29

"You..." Gu Heqing twisted his face and wanted to get up, but he didn't expect Gu Chenxing to be very strong, and he didn't look like a weak person at all.

    Gu Heqing felt severe pain in his legs, and he almost lost consciousness.

    "What did you do to me back then, how can you bear it now." Gu Chenxing said lightly.

    Gu Heqing felt a chill in his heart and felt that Gu Chenxing in front of him was very terrifying.

    His face was still as harmless, but what he said made Gu Heqing tremble.

    Also, my legs hurt so much...

    "Gu Chenxing, let me go!" Gu Heqing's voice was hysterical.

    Gu Chenxing wouldn't let go, and he used his feet hard. He treated Gu Heqing the same way Gu Heqing treated the original owner at the beginning.

    Gu Chenxing learned Sanda on Earth, and now it finally comes in handy.

.Gu Heqing's face was distorted, Gu Chenxing bent down slightly and looked at Gu Heqing.

    Gu Heqing said in fear: "What do you see me doing?!"

    Gu Chenxing smiled slightly and pinched Gu Heqing's chin: "Looking at your face, you actually look pretty good."

    "You, what do you want to do..." Gu Heqing's pupils shrank.

    "Why don't you become a mermaid?" Gu Chenxing's question was innocent, but it made Gu Heqing break out in a cold sweat.

    "Gu...Gu Chenxing...I warn you..." Before Gu Heqing finished speaking, Gu Chenxing stomped on his calf, the calf was cut by the shoe and bleeding came out, Gu Heqing screamed. ,"what--"

    "Please, please, Gu Chenxing, let me go...don't step on it..." Gu Heqing's voice changed from arrogance to pleading.

    Gu Chenxing was unmoved.

."Also, and... don't let me become a mermaid..." Gu Heqing was trampled with tears in his eyes, and begged Gu Chenxing in a low voice.

    Gu Chenxing smiled coldly. At this moment, there was a movement outside the lounge. It seemed that someone was about to come in. Gu Chenxing slowly released Gu Heqing.

    When the classmates outside came in, Gu Heqing struggled to get up from the ground.

    Everyone looked at Gu Heqing who fell to the ground in a daze, and their mouths widened in surprise: "Gu Heqing, what's wrong with you?!"

    Gu Heqing's body was blue and purple, especially his calf, which seemed to be bleeding.

    Gu Chenxing said lightly: "He's fine, he accidentally fell."

    "Is that right?"

    "I didn't fall by myself!" Gu Heqing pointed at Gu Chenxing, "He hit me! He hit me!"

.Everyone shook their heads, looking disbelieving: "He Qing, Chen Xing, such a good-natured person, how could he beat you, and Chen Xing is not sick, he has just been discharged from the hospital."

    No matter what Gu Heqing said, everyone just didn't believe that Gu Chenxing would beat people.

    Gu Heqing stared at Gu Chenxing and got a soft smile from Gu Chenxing.

    Gu Heqing felt a chill in his heart, devil, Gu Chenxing is really a devil!

    But no one believed him.

    Gu Heqing had no choice but to swallow the pain in his stomach. There was still a class in a while, so he couldn't be late.

    A group of people put their things and walked out, Yin Xiangwen stood in the lounge, looking at the back of Gu Chenxing leaving, showing a thoughtful look.