Chapter 47

Seeing Gu Chenxing holding Lin Muze's arm, Bai Jian felt jealous: "Baby, don't do this..."

    Lin Muze pulled Gu Chenxing, and the two walked past Bai Jian, completely ignoring Bai Jian's words and anxiety.

    Lin Muze's star car is white and streamlined, and looks very unruly, which is in line with Lin Muze's temperament.

    Lin Muze opened the car door and let Gu Chenxing go in first.

    "Thank you, brother." Gu Chenxing sat in the co-pilot and said to Lin Muze.

    Lin Muze has black shattered hair, a white shirt, and eyes like an eagle that sees all the details: "Are you always so polite?"

    "Uh..." Gu Chenxing said, "Isn't this basic etiquette?"

    Lin Muze nodded and smiled: "Dad taught you very well."

    "Unfortunately, etiquette upbringing can't stop my father from cheating." . Gu Chenxing said.

    Lin Muze's eyes narrowed, "Gu Haiping."

    At this time, Gu Chenxing saw Bai Jian also came to the parking lot and got into the star car, Gu Chenxing heard the familiar sound of the engine.

    "Brother, hurry up." Gu Chenxing patted Lin Muze's arm lightly.

    Lin Muze nodded, started the car and headed for the restaurant.

    Baijian's star car followed closely.

    Lin Muze turned on the phone and dialed the assistant's number.

    "Young Master, what's the matter?" Someone said on the other end of the phone.

    "Completely cut off the 'cooperation' with Gu Haiping." Lin Muze's voice was calm.

    "Yes." The answer at the other end was neat and tidy.

    Gu Chenxing tilted his head slightly: "Brother, have you cooperated with Gu Haiping?"

    "Cooperation on the surface." .Lin Muze replied, "It's just to facilitate the investigation of the truth back then."

    "By the way, that nanny..." Gu Chenxing clenched his fingers tightly, a little nanny, it is impossible to suddenly want to do such a thing!

    "What do you think?" Lin Muze asked back.

    "Shen Panlian." Gu Chenxing said.

    Everything is about interests.

    Except for Shen Pan Lian hating his father, no one has the motive to do such a thing.

    "They will pay the price." At the red light, Lin Muze stopped the star car, raised his hand and touched Gu Chenxing's head.

    Gu Chenxing's hair was very soft, and Lin Muze couldn't put it down.

    "Yeah." Gu Chenxing's eyes narrowed slightly, of course, they will pay the price, bullying father can't just be ignored, scumbag, mistress and illegitimate child, none of them can run away.

.Until the star car came to the restaurant, Gu Chenxing discovered that Bai Jian's car was still dotted far away.

    Oh, big pig's hoof.

    If you are willing to follow, you won't invite him up for dinner anyway.

    After eating dinner with Lin Muze for a long time, Gu Chenxing was surprised to find that his taste was very similar to Lin Muze's, and even the waiter exclaimed - the two laughed exactly the same, almost exactly the same.