Chapter 24

After Gu Chenxing made tofu, he kept some in the refrigerator for his family.

    Gu Chenxing also wanted to give this tofu to his father and grandfather.

    So, when it was almost noon that day, Gu Chenxing cooked again.

    Bu Mingjing, Xie Xongqiu, and Bu Yunxi were sitting at the dining table. The two grandfathers looked into the kitchen and said to Bu Yunxi, "Xiaoxi, Xiaoxing is cooking again?"

    "Yes, Dad." Bu Yunxi smiled, "Don't worry about him."

    Now that Gu Chenxing has grown up, he can help the family with housework and be filial to his grandfather. Bu Yunxi feels very good.

    It's not that Gu Chenxing has to work or something, but that his filial piety is commendable.

    "What did Xiaoxing do today?" Xie Zongqiu asked with a smile.

    "I don't know either, Dad.Bu Yunxi also looked at his son, "Wait for Xiaoxing to serve it up later."

    "Okay, okay." Xie Xingqiu responded, thinking in his heart, no matter whether the food Xiaoxing brought was delicious or unpalatable, he would be the first to cheer.

    He is such a good grandson, but that scumbag Gu Haiping doesn't cherish it, it doesn't matter, they can be treasures in the Bu family!

    Gu Chenxing made green onions mixed with tofu, fish-flavored shredded pork and other dishes, and brought them to his father and grandfather to eat.

    "Xiao Xing, what is this?" Xie Xingqiu asked.

    "Grandpa, this is tofu." Gu Chenxing put tofu for the two grandfathers, and then to Bu Yunxi, "Dad, try it."

    Onion mixed with tofu is a well-known home-cooked cold dish on earth. It is very appetizing and delicious.

    There is no tofu in this world, and Gu Chenxing can't wait to share the food with his grandfather and father.

.Bu Yunxi looked at Gu Chenxing's eyes more and more tenderly, the only thing that comforted him in this broken marriage was his son: "Okay."

    Bu Yunxi took a piece of tofu and put it in his mouth. The tofu melted in the mouth and was very fragrant. Bu Yunxi said in surprise, "Xiao Xing, how did you make this?"

    "The recipe I found on Xingbao, Dad." Gu Chenxing has now learned to push anything to the almighty Xingbao. Anyway, there are tens of thousands of sellers from various planets, so it is not unusual to buy anything.

    "Xiao Xing is really lucky, I tried to find some good things." Xie Zongqiu praised.

    "Hehe." Gu Chenxing smiled.

    "By the way, Xiaoxing." Bu Yunxi put down his chopsticks and said, "It's almost time for the banquet of the Shenglong Consortium. You will accompany me to our Bu family's production line in a while to see the Bu family's industry."

    "Okay, Dad."
.Bu Yunxi touched the top of Gu Chenxing's hair lovingly: "You like filming, I have no objection, but we are the only one in the Bu family. If something happens to the Bu family, you still have to bear it."

    Gu Chenxing nodded and understood what his father meant. He had to plan ahead for everything. If he needed to take over the family business one day, he would still take over.

    It's a responsibility to be at home.

    Bu Yunxi saw that his son was so sensible and in a happy mood. He took several photos of the tofu and fish-flavored pork shreds made by Gu Chenxing, and posted them on the Xingxin Moments.