Chapter 4

Gu Chenxing looked at the four people standing at the door.

    Gu Haiping got a little fat, probably because he often went to the banquet to change the glass, but he could vaguely see how neat and handsome he was when he was young.

    Although this man was very emotionally scumbag, if he was ugly, he probably wouldn't have gained Bu Yunxi's heart back then.

    Shen Panlian is good-looking, but what Gu Chenxing thinks, why is he inferior to Bu Yunxi.

    In terms of appearance, Bu Yunxi swayed Shenpanlian for ten streets, and in terms of temperament, Bu Yunxi's family background was nothing compared to Shenpanlian.

    But sometimes it is so unreasonable for a man to cheat, and the object of cheating is not necessarily better than a wife.

    There is also the shrewd calculation in Shen Panlian's eyes, as well as the small family temperament in the market, no matter how hard he tries to hide it, he still reveals it a little bit.

.Gu Heqing perfectly inherits the characteristics of Shen Panlian. No matter how you look at it, there is a pseudo-white lotus atmosphere, and there seems to be worry in his eyes, but it is obvious that Gu Heqing caused the injury of Gu Chenxing's fish tail.

    Gu Heqing's older brother, Gu Heming, is slightly different from Shen Panlian and Gu Heqing. He wears a shirt and trousers. Although his eyebrows are similar to Shen Panlian, he has already entered the workplace and is a manager in the Gu family's company.

    Bu Yunxi heard what Shen Panlian said, his eyes were a little red, he looked at Shen Panlian: "Shut up! For Xiaoxing's sake? You said that the merman needle was for Xiaoxing's good?"

    Gu Haiping saw Bu Yunxi scolding Shen Panlian, and said in a roundabout way, "Yunxi, don't get excited..."

    In Gu Haiping's heart, of course, he didn't want Bu Yunxi and Shen Pan to quarrel.

.However, Bu Yunxi looked at Gu Haiping coldly, which made Gu Haiping agitated and a little embarrassed. He took Shen Panlian back home, and he really felt ashamed of Bu Yunxi. Therefore, seeing Bu Yunxi's eyes, Gu Haiping felt a little embarrassed. Haiping's voice gradually decreased.

    Gu Haiping and Bu Yunxi had been married for more than 20 years, and he had never seen such disgusted and cold eyes from Bu Yunxi.

    This made Gu Haiping feel a little flustered.

    Shen Panlian watched Gu Haiping not speak, and couldn't help but feel a little angry, knowing that Gu Haiping was unreliable and swaying from side to side, so Shen Panlian took a step forward in person, his tone still soft, looked at Bu Yunxi, and then looked at Gu Haiping full of admiration: "Brother Yunxi, Xiaoxing is also the son of the Gu family. He received the noble education of the Gu family since he was a child. Haiping spent countless amounts of money to cultivate him. Now that Xiaoxing has grown up, he should also feed the Gu family back..."

    "Shen Panlian." .Bu Yunxi was trembling with anger, and Shen Banlian's shameless eyes widened his eyes. Bu Yunxi's friends in the circle were either sons of nobles or ladies of nobles. He had never seen such a person who reversed black and white, "You know that when I got married, it was for the Gu family. How much dowry did you bring? Do you know how much money the Bu family gave to the Gu family after I got married?!"

    "However, the Gu family's current funds have multiplied dozens of times." Shen Panlian's tone was very confident, without any guilt, "Isn't this Haiping's credit? The Bu family's funds back then are just a drop in the ocean for the Gu family's current assets. ."