Chapter 19

And... I have to help Bai Jian take care of his legs, and make him feel better.

    Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing's heartfelt smile, and was stunned by Gu Chenxing's beauty.

    Gu Chenxing is really good-looking, and that kind of delicacy is incomparable to others. He smiles very cleanly, like the sun smashed and scattered in the wind.

    But he was as calm as Baijian, and quickly pulled his thoughts back: "Well, I'll let Su Wei meet your father another day."

    "Su Wei?"

    "Well, Su Wei is the lawyer's name."

    "Thank you." Gu Chenxing said gratefully.

    "We are in a relationship of marriage." Bai Jian deliberately increased his tone on the word "marriage", indicating that Gu Chenxing should not be so polite.

    Gu Chenxing knew what Bai Jian meant, that I am your fiancé. Gu Chenxing blushed again: "Thank you too."

.Divorcing his father is a big deal. Gu Chenxing couldn't help but be grateful for this kind of help, and he had to keep it in his heart.

    "Hands up." Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing, implying that Gu Chenxing could talk about his problem.

    Gu Chenxing hesitated for a while, what should I say? He wanted to ask Bai Jian if he could accept the existence of the little golden dragon.

    The little golden dragon is so cute, Gu Chenxing wants to keep the little golden dragon by his side.

    If Bai Jian can't accept Xiao Jinlong... Gu Chenxing doesn't know what to do.

    Bai Jian has been waiting patiently for Gu Chenxing to speak.

    Gu Chenxing thought about his words: "Mr. Bai, can you accept my pets?"

    Bai Jian: "..."

    Gu Chenxing was a little anxious when he saw that Bai Jian didn't answer, couldn't he?

.If he married Bai Jian, and Bai Jian did not allow him to live with Xiao Jinlong, then Gu Chenxing felt that he would be very sad.

    Although he had only known Xiao Jinlong not long ago, Xiao Jinlong was so cute that he came to him every night, rain or shine, and obviously regarded himself as his home.

    Gu Chenxing couldn't imagine that one day Xiao Jinlong came to find him, but he was not there, or even turned him away.

    That little golden dragon's big eyes must be very sad.

    "Mr. Bai..." Gu Chenxing thought so, and there was some sadness in his tone.

    "What kind of pet?" Bai Jian asked.

."It's like a cat... No, like a dog..." Gu Chenxing remembered the appearance of a little golden chinchilla running into the bathroom, the appearance of a dog clinging to him, and the fluffy body shape, describing incoherently, "No , like a large golden kiwi..."

    Bai Jian: "..."

    Sure enough, what Gu Chenxing said was his real body, right?

    So his real golden pterosaur was treated by Gu Chenxing as a pet like cats and dogs?

    Bai Jian felt helpless in his heart.

    Gu Chenxing carefully looked at Bai Jian's expression: "Mr. Bai, it's really cute, can I keep it...?"

    Bai Jian picked up the napkin and wiped his hands gently: "Okay."

    Gu Chenxing was excited for a while: "Great, Mr. Bo, you will definitely like it when you see it!"