Chapter 17

Gu Chenxing felt that Bai Jian's fingertips were supporting his chin, and his thumb passed the corner of his lips. For a moment, the numbness felt as if his chin was not his own.

    Gu Chenxing didn't move, his beautiful eyes blinked slightly, looking at Bai Jian quietly.

    From Bai Jian's point of view, Gu Chenxing's eyes are so clear, every inch of skin is like a newborn baby, tender, delicate and perfect.

    Phases are born from the heart, a person's temperament cannot be pretended, but radiated from the inside out.

    Bai Jian's silver-gray pupils reflected Gu Chenxing's reflection, which was clear and transparent, as if to suck people in.

    Looking at each other, Gu Chenxing didn't dare to look into Bai Jian's eyes, and his heart beat uncontrollably.

    It seems that I have encountered Baijian too many times.

.Gu Chenxing turned his head slightly, staggered Bai Jian's eyes, and rubbed his skin against Bai Jian's thumb again. Suddenly, Gu Chenxing realized that the two had maintained this action for a long time.

    "Thank you...Thank you." Gu Chenxing hurriedly leaned back slightly, got out of Bai Jian's palm, sat upright, looking at the front window.

    Gu Chenxing's hand rested on his knee, slightly bent, clenched and loosened.

    Bai Jian leaned on the back of the chair and observed Gu Chenxing, so obediently.

    Has Gu Chenxing always been this good?

    But when facing himself in the form of a small dragon, he seems a little fierce!

    However, most of the time, Gu Chenxing is still gentle.

    For example, carrying the injured self into the house, wrapping up his wings, cooking for himself, and even... drying the fluff inch by inch for himself in the bathroom.

.Thinking of this, the line of Bai Jian's lips twitched slightly, and then fell down at a moment when Gu Chenxing didn't notice, returning to calm.

    Of course, Gu Chenxing didn't notice the chuckle that Bai Jian showed for a moment. He was also thinking about it. The touch of Bai Jian's fingers... It was too numb and itchy, and there were thin calluses on his fingers... etc. , cocoon.

    How could someone like Bai Jian have a cocoon?

    Does he have a sword practice? However, he obviously has bad legs.

    Or is it caused by writing? Not like ah.

    Gu Chenxing shook his head and stopped thinking about it.

    The two of them sat quietly in the car, staring straight ahead.

    For Gu Chenxing, he and Bai Jian are two strangers who don't know each other at all, because of a marriage they came together.

.Moreover, because of the aura on Bai Jian's body, Gu Chenxing felt a little nervous, until now it's better to be quiet.

    Although Bai Jian is also looking ahead, he has been paying attention to Gu Chenxing's movements.

    The little guy seems to be very nervous all the time. Is it because his sense of oppression is too strong?

    Before, he had never restrained his aura in front of others. This was not only something he was born with, but also a protective color in the face of the various ambitious sidelines of the Bai family.

    It seems that in front of Gu Chenxing, he has to try to restrain himself.

    In the quiet driving of the star car, Gu Chenxing's heart slowly relaxed, looking at the road ahead, he wondered: "Bo...Mr. Bo, where are we going?"