Chapter 38

Aunt Zheng looked at Gu Chenxing and said, "No! Young master, you are in good shape."

    Gu Chenxing touched his lower abdomen: "I really feel a little fat."

    "Maybe it's too good to eat." Aunt Zheng smiled.

    "Well... Maybe." Gu Chenxing frowned, maybe it was really delicious, since he came to his new home, Bai Jian changed every day to make the servants delicious.

    Gu Chenxing came to the small kitchen alone and took out a few medicinal herbs.

    Since getting married, the system has rewarded him with another ten draws. This time, he was lucky and got a lot of medicinal herbs.

    Gu Chenxing wanted to try to mix a simple decoction for Bai Jian. He adjusted it first, and frowned as soon as he took out the two herbs.

    The medicinal herbs smell weird...

.It's not wrong, but I smell a little nauseated...

    Gu Chenxing endured the discomfort and prepared the herbs and boiled a small pot of soup.

    Before Bai Jian came back, Gu Chenxing warmed the soup.

    Bai Jian didn't come back, Gu Chenxing stayed at home alone, always feeling a little irritable and restless.

    It was eight o'clock in the evening when Baijian came back.

    Gu Chenxing sat at the dining table and looked at Bai Jian who came back in a hurry. For some reason, he felt angry.

    Knowing that Bai Jian was busy in the company and for this family, Gu Chenxing felt aggrieved inexplicably.

    Why are you coming back so late? Why leave yourself at home alone?

.Bai Jian came in, and the servant pushed the wheelchair to Gu Chenxing's side, took off his coat and put it on the chair, waved the servant to get off, and took Gu Chenxing's shoulder: "What's the matter, baby?"

    Gu Chenxing stood up, picked up Bai Jian's coat, and walked to the clothes rack, Aunt Zheng hurriedly said: "Hey, young master, I'll come, I'll come..."

    Aunt Zheng took the clothes that Bai Jian took off and ran to hang them on the shelf at the door, Gu Chenxing still stood there.

    Bai Jian's arm wrapped around Gu Chenxing's waist: "What's wrong with my baby?"

    Gu Chenxing turned his head away, not looking at Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian observed the small grievances written all over Gu Chenxing's face, and chuckled lightly: "Because I came back late, are you angry?"

    "No, Mr. Bai." Gu Chenxing said stiffly and awkwardly.

    Yeah, why would you be so angry about something like this? .How strange! Not like me anymore!

    Bai Jian pulled Gu Chenxing to sit down and looked into his little mermaid's eyes: "I think... you can not call me Mr. Bai."

    "Then... what's it called?" Gu Chenxing's eyes flickered.

    "husband?"

    "..." Gu Chenxing murmured for a while, but still couldn't utter such an intimate word.

    Bai Jian raised the corners of his lips slightly: "Or you can call me brother."

    "..." Gu Chenxing turned back, looked at Bai Jian with bright eyes, finally weighed it, and Nuonuo said, "Brother...Brother."