Chapter 31

Lin Nuo looked at Gu Chenxing quietly, and Gu Chenxing suddenly felt that Lin Nuo had an inexplicable intimacy.

    Lin Nuo looked around: "This is a tennis court, do you want to learn tennis?"

    "Well." Gu Chenxing nodded and looked at his hand, as if there was a tennis ball in his hand, "I want to join the tennis team."

    "Tennis is not that simple. Learning tennis requires persistence. Are you ready?"

    When Lin Nuo said this, Gu Chenxing was stunned.

    Because that's not what's in the script.

    "What to prepare?"

    Gu Chenxing replied.

    Gu Chenxing knew that this was Lin Nuo's test for himself.

    Adaptability.

    Gu Chenxing adjusted his expression, showing a trace of confusion, and the frivolity of being young and not afraid of anything.

."Prepare to dedicate to tennis." Lin Nuo said, "Love it, stick to it, endure hardships and stand hard work, and never give up."

    "...Since it's here, I'm not ready to back down."

    An ignorant, young college student swears a firm oath on the youthful tennis court.

    In fact, this point is not easy to express, it is too firm, it seems that the role of the second male is old-fashioned, too confused, and does not seem to be paid enough attention. And being too frivolous becomes reckless.

    It is necessary to grasp a just right degree between firmness and ignorance.

    Gu Chenxing performed very well.

    Lin Nuo got out of the play and smiled at Gu Chenxing.

    Gu Chenxing looked at Lin Nuo's eyes, Lin Nuo's eyes, and smiled... very much like... who does it look like?

    The figure of Bu Yunxi appeared in Gu Chenxing's mind inexplicably.

    like daddy?
.Gu Chenxing shook his head, how could it be possible, Lin Nuo and Bu Yunxi didn't look alike at all.

    Not even the eye shape.

    Gu Chenxing laughed self-deprecatingly, he was really into the play too deeply.

    In the script, the second male and the first male have actually met before.

    This script is a youth sports drama, revolving around campus tennis, telling the youth, passion and love of young people.

    A very energetic drama, full of positive energy, and there are many handsome men and beauties. It is foreseeable that it will be a big hit after it is broadcast.

    Although it is not comparable to the in-depth masterpiece, this kind of work has a large number of broadcasts and attracts many young audiences.

    Therefore, the newly graduated young actors crowded their heads and wanted to come in.

    This is the first step into the entertainment industry. If you are lucky, you may be able to become an instant hit.

.After Gu Chenxing left after the performance, Lin Nuo kept watching until Gu Chenxing closed the door.

    Gu Chenxing came out, and when Jian Yining finished the interview, he remembered that Bai Jian asked him to call him, so he called Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian came quickly and picked up Gu Chenxing and Jian Yining into the car.