Chapter 10

Gu Chenxing looked at the huge creature lying on the balcony, the whole body was golden, Gu Chenxing didn't know how to describe it... It was like a king penguin documentary on Earth.

    Like a king penguin's cub, it's as fluffy as a kiwi, but this "kiwi" is bigger and golden.

    Moreover, the two wings of "Kiwi" are not as small as penguins, but can be called "wings".

    Gu Chenxing turned his head to observe the creature in front of him, these wings... made Gu Chenxing think of the western pterosaurs of the earth.

    However, it is much smaller than the pterosaur in the film. Gu Chenxing looked at its wings carefully and found that the wings were not fluff, but a kind of feather with a texture between plastic and metal.

    And, Kiwi's left flank was injured.

    Gu Chenxing took two steps forward and came to the golden creature.

.The golden furry is also looking up at Gu Chenxing.

    Under the moonlight, Gu Chenxing was naked, only wearing a white bath towel around his waist, showing off Gu Chenxing's good figure.

    The furry looked up at the boy in front of him. The boy's complexion was pale, and it was like soaked in milk under such moonlight.

    The boy's upper body muscles are not developed, but he still has abdominal muscles and a graceful mermaid line. The graceful arc tail goes deep into the bath towel, which is mysterious and exciting to explore.

    The young man's legs are slender and beautiful, which can be called the golden ratio. It seems that he has just taken a bath, and the water stains flowed down his thighs, slowly infiltrated his calves, and flowed into the scars on his ankles.

    Before Furry could observe further, the teenager squatted down and hugged Furry in his arms.

.Gu Chenxing lifted Furry from under his wings, and when he got close, he realized that the golden creature was not as big as he thought, standing up to about his chest, Gu Chenxing worked hard and hugged Furry in his arms. , swaying like a Donald Duck, dragged the furry in his arms into the bedroom, and then threw it on the bed.

    The golden furry wings spread out on the bed, covering almost the entire bed horizontally.

    Gu Chenxing tilted his head and looked at it: "You look like a little dragon!"

    Golden fluffy: "..."

    Gu Chenxing thought about it again: "Let's give you a name, the golden furry, let's call it Little Golden Retriever!"

    After listening to the golden dragon, his big head moved on the bed, and his mouth made a snorting sound.

    "Ah! Do you like this name?" Gu Chenxing's eyes lit up.

.The golden fluffy moved violently on the bed twice: ...? ? ? !

    "Ah, you really like it." Gu Chenxing took Xiao Jinlong's protest as approval, "Wait, your wings are injured, I'll find something to disinfect and bandage you."

    Gu Chenxing got out of bed and walked out based on the memory of the protagonist, and went to the storage room to find the medicine box.

    As he walked, Gu Chenxing thought about the creature in the room. The creature still looked like a cub, but the wings were obviously out of the category of downy feathers. It had some metallic texture, it should be between childhood and adulthood!

    But so cute!

    Gu Chenxing is a medicine peach demon, and naturally likes to cure diseases and save people. No matter from which point of view, he wants to cure Little Golden Retriever.