Chapter 9

As Gu Haiping gushed about his demands over there, Gu Chenxing saw that his father's eyes slowly dimmed.

    Even if he had made up his mind, the moment Dad answered the phone, he should have had some kind of illusory expectation.

    However, this man shattered his father's weak expectations with his own hands.

    The phone in Bu Yunxi's hand fell on the sofa. Gu Haiping talked for a long time, but he didn't hear Bu Yunxi's response. The other end of the phone was very quiet, he didn't hang up but there was no voice: "Yunxi, Yunxi?"

    Gu Chenxing held Bu Yunxi's hand.

    Gu Haiping paused for a while: "Yunxi, listen to me, we can't do without you, don't lose your temper, be obedient, our family will have a big business in the future, can we not have Xiaoxing's share?"

    Take care of your home.

.Gu Haiping was sitting on the sofa in the living room, holding Shen Banlian with one hand, and talking to Bu Yunxi on the phone.

    Shen Pan leaned against Gu Haiping's shoulder, eating dried fruit while listening to Gu Haiping coaxing Yun Xi, with a dissatisfied and aggrieved expression on his face.

    Not hearing Bu Yunxi's response, Gu Haiping gestured to Shen Panlian with his eyes and asked Shen Panlian to say a few words.

    Shen Pan even threw the dried fruit into the plate, feeling extremely aggrieved, but still took the phone obediently and thought about his words: "Brother Yunxi, you are the biggest in this family, and Heming and Heqing both listen to you and Xiaoxing. , you come back..."

    The more and more Shen Pan spoke, the more aggrieved he became. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was clearly guarding Gu Haiping's side, so he still wanted to be small for Bu Yunxi.

    Bu Yunxi gave Gu Haiping a slump like this, he never dared to do it.

    But, who made him nameless?

.While Shen Panlian was looking forward to the divorce of Gu Haiping and Bu Yunxi, he was worried that the divorced Bu Yunxi would divide the family property.

    However, Shen Panlian thought again, wouldn't it be better to transfer the property: "Brother Yunxi, I and Heming Heqing..."

    Shen Panlian bit the names of the two sons very hard, just to remind Bu Yunxi that he had two illegitimate children with Gu Haiping, however, before Shen Panlian finished speaking, there was a busy tone on the phone.

    Shen Panlian looked disappointed on the surface, but in fact he was secretly delighted, and said to Gu Haiping coquettishly, "Haiping, what if Bu Yunxi divorces you? Why don't you give some property to He Ming Heqing's name..."

    Gu Haiping scolded coldly, "What do you think? How could I divorce Yun Xi."

    Shen Pan was startled at first, is Gu Haiping really so determined? However, after thinking about it, he thought, with Gu Haiping's shrewdness, didn't he think about transferring property? .Now his attitude can only be that he does not want to transfer the property to their father and son!

    But what can be done about this? Shen Panlian had no power or power and could only rely on Gu Haiping.

    Seeing Shen Panlian's sad expression, Gu Haiping hurriedly coaxed, "What's wrong? Although I won't divorce Yun Xi, what I really love is you."

    "Really?" Shen Pan leaned against Gu Haiping's arms, tightly grasping the corner of Gu Haiping's clothes.

    "Can there still be fakes? In the future, isn't the Gu family's property all owned by Heming and Heqing?"