Chapter 25

Gu Chenxing doesn't care whether his father will find someone in the future.

    He is already old, and Dad still has a long way to go in life, so there is no need to hold him back.

    Compared with his father looking for the second spring, Gu Chenxing is more worried that his father has experienced this emotional trauma, and his heart is dead, and he will no longer believe in love.

    Still, it's nice to be beautiful on your own!

    No matter what happened to Dad, he respects Dad.

    The two came to the star car, Gu Chenxing opened the back seat of the star car, and let his father get in the car first, and then he got up.

    Bu Yunxi looked at his son's increasingly mature behavior, and felt very relieved that Xiaoxing would take care of others.

    Zhou Wenkai greeted the young master and the young master, and started the star car to gallop towards the hotel where the Shenglong Consortium held the banquet.

.Half an hour later, Zhou Wenkai's star car stopped in a 99-storey building. As soon as the car stopped, two doormen came up to lead the way, one led Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing into the venue, and the other led Zhou Wenkai. Go to the parking spot.

    Coupled with the style of the building in front of it, it is unparalleled in momentum.

    As expected of a consortium from the main city.

    In other words, the Thanglong Consortium's presence in this city is a sudden emergence. The Thanglong Consortium was silent in the main city before. It is a business empire that has only risen in recent years. No one knows who is behind them.

    Some people speculate that business tycoons from other planets came to invest, some people speculate that it is the prince of a rich family, and some people speculate that some big figures from a military family want to enter the business world to make a fortune.

    There are different opinions, but the indisputable fact is that the Shenglong consortium is powerful and richer than all the business families in this city.

.In the business world, the rich is the boss, the existence that everyone looks up to.

    The partner that the Thanglong Consortium is looking for today is about a major project, a key investment target after the Thanglong Consortium. Therefore, many rich people and nobles in the city have come to the scene, and even celebrities have set foot in it.

    It can be said to be the most high-end high-end cloud gathering.

    Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing followed the doorman and walked inside. The building was very large and decorated in style. It was an industry belonging to the Shenglong Consortium.

    "What floor is the banquet on?" Bu Yunxi handed the invitation to the doorman.

    The doorman opened the elevator for them: "The ninety-ninth floor, Mr. Bu, Mr. Gu."

    Bu Yunxi nodded: "Thank you."

    Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing got into the elevator. In this high-tech era, the elevator is very smooth and fast, and it soon reached the 99th floor.

.The banquet hall on the ninety-ninth floor is very wide, and the entire first floor is where the banquet is held. There are already celebrities coming and going, and there are even many big stars who Gu Chenxing can name.

    Those are of course the memories of the original owner. As a student majoring in performing arts, the original owner is naturally familiar with the entertainment industry.