Chapter 34

"Me, we are not married?" Gu Chenxing stumbled.

    "Well, the part of the marriage proposal can't be missed."

    Gu Chenxing looked down at his hand, which was held by Bai Jian's wide hand, with a sea blue engagement ring on his middle finger.

    The ring can be seen to be carefully designed, with two heart-shaped rings interlocking, and the diamonds shine beautifully in the moonlight.

    Bai Jian's palms were very hot, wrapped in Bai Jian's hands, Gu Chenxing felt that the temperature of Bai Jian's palms kept burning into his heart.

    "Marry me."

    "Uh-huh."

    Bai Jian raised Gu Chenxing's left hand and gently placed a kiss on the back of his hand.

    Gu Chenxing wanted to withdraw his hand, but he was held tightly by Bai Jian.

    Gu Chenxing's eyes twinkled, looking around: "This, where is this?"

."Our new home after we get married." Bai Jian's voice was as gentle as water, "Do you like it?"

    Gu Chenxing looked at the sparkling waves behind him: "Well..."

    This swimming pool should be expanded by Baijian's life. Ordinary people don't need such a big swimming pool at all. The only reason is themselves.

    Bai Jian has a heart.

    "Thank you." Gu Chenxing said.

    "This is my responsibility and obligation." Bai Jian looked into Gu Chenxing's eyes, "You are my fiancee."

    Gu Chenxing also looked at Bai Jian, feeling a lot moved in his heart, but still a little melancholy.

    Yes, responsibilities and obligations.

    As a fiancé, Bai Jian has these responsibilities and obligations, and as Bai Jian's fiancee, he also has many responsibilities and obligations.

    Only there is no love.

    Just a cold marriage.

.However, it seems that it is not only cold...

    "What are you thinking?" Bai Jian asked.

    Gu Chenxing came back to his senses from his mind wandering: "No, nothing..."

    Gu Chenxing looked at the water in the pool and flicked his tail.

    The fish tail seems to be born in the water. At first, the fear of water disappeared a lot. The fish tail floated in the water instinctively. Gu Chenxing felt a kind of buoyancy around him.

    "Want to swim?"

    "Well." Gu Chenxing nodded obediently.

    "Okay." Bai Jian slowly released Gu Chenxing's hand, "I will watch you."

    So Gu Chenxing flicked his tail, slowly dived into the water, swam a short distance and emerged again, turned around and said to Bai Jian, "I can swim!"

.The eyes of the little mermaid in the water were shining, so excited, Bai Jian's mood also brightened.

    This is his little mermaid.

    After Gu Chenxing played in the pool for a long time, Bai Jian took him out and carried him back to the star car in a wheelchair.

    As the star car drove to Bu's house, Gu Chenxing felt a little unfulfilled for the first time.