Chapter 49

Gu Chenxing walked into the bathroom with a slightly hot face, and Bai Jian called from behind, "Baby, I'll accompany you? Don't fall."

    "No need!" Gu Chenxing shouted towards the bathroom door.

    There are non-slip mats in the bathroom, and I am pregnant, not paralyzed.

    Gu Chenxing rejected Bai Jian, but he was a little more careful with his feet.

    The bathtub was filled with water, Gu Chenxing tried the temperature and slowly sat in.

    The temperature of the water is very suitable, rippling on the stomach, Gu Chenxing looked at the bulging belly and gently touched the stomach.

    Here are his and Bai Jian's children.

    Gu Chenxing couldn't help turning the corners of his mouth up and smiled.

    The baby will be out soon, and there is still a little bit of anticipation.

    Don't know what the baby looks like?

.However, it is an egg...it will take a while for the baby to break its shell.

    So, how should the egg be hatched? I have absolutely no experience!

    No matter, Bai Jian is a golden pterosaur anyway, Bai Jian knows.

    Gu Chenxing soaked in the water for a long time, the warm water made him feel comfortable, Gu Chenxing closed his eyes and relaxed in the bathtub for a while, then opened his eyes and saw that his legs automatically turned into sea blue fish tails .

    Gu Chenxing flicked his tail, bad, what should I do if I can't change my legs back? How do you get out by yourself!

    It seems that because of the baby in the womb, there have been some changes in the body recently, probably due to hormone problems in the body.

    Gu Chenxing subconsciously wanted to call him Bai Jian, and remembered that the two were still in a cold war, so he closed his mouth again.

.At this moment, Bai Jian's voice came through the glass door: "Baby, am I in?"

    Before Gu Chenxing could answer, the glass door was opened by Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian strode closer to Gu Chenxing, looked at Gu Chenxing's fish tail, with a relieved expression in his eyes, and bent down.

    Gu Chenxing's back and fish tail were supported by Bai Jian's arm, and when Bai Jian's arm was slightly forced, Gu Chenxing flew into the air and was hugged by Bai Jian.

    Gu Chenxing gently leaned against Bai Jian's chest, Bai Jian's arm was a little stiff, but it gave Gu Chenxing a sense of security.

    Gu Chenxing flicked the tip of his tail: "You, why did you come in?"

    Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing's fish tail with gentle eyes: "You have been in the bathroom for a long time."

    Gu Chenxing felt a little warm in his heart.

    Gu Chenxing felt a little embarrassed when he felt Bai Jian's fiery gaze in his lower abdomen.
.Bai Jian put Gu Chenxing on the bed, lowered his head and kissed Gu Chenxing's belly.

    With a warm current in his lower abdomen, Gu Chenxing turned over: "I didn't forgive you."

    Bai Jian surrounded Gu Chenxing from behind: "Okay, baby, I will try my best."

    In the days that followed, Bai Jian simply wouldn't let Gu Chenxing get out of bed.

    No matter what Gu Chenxing wants to do, Bai Jian will hold Gu Chenxing to do it, and will not let Gu Chenxing go to the ground.