Chapter 46

Gu Chenxing looked at Lin Nuo and Lin Muze in the living room. The two of them were sitting in the Bu family's house, and they didn't feel abrupt at all.

    It's as if they were supposed to be here and have some kind of harmony with Grandpa and Dad.

    Bu Mingjing saw that Gu Chenxing didn't move on the second floor, and stretched out his hand to Gu Chenxing: "Xiaoxing, come here."

    Gu Chenxing looked at Lin Nuo and Muze while thinking, and walked downstairs.

    Gu Chenxing still sat down beside Bu Yunxi, observing that his father's expression seemed a little excited, and there was a sparkle in his eyes that he tried to hide.

    Gu Chenxing gently covered the back of Bu Yunxi's hand.

    Bu Yunxi smiled at Gu Chenxing, but Xiaoxing was caring.

    The atmosphere was quiet and no one spoke.

    Lin Nuo's eyes fell on Gu Chenxing, Gu Chenxing felt that it was a kind of caring and caring eyes for the younger generation.

.Gu Chenxing couldn't help looking at Lin Nuo, and found that Lin Muze beside Lin Nuo was also looking at him.

    Lin Muze still felt a little cynical and didn't care about anything, but Gu Chenxing still saw the same concern as Lin Nuo in those eyes.

    Grandpa Bu Mingjing coughed twice and said, "Xiaoxing."

    "Grandpa." Gu Chenxing replied obediently.

    Bu Mingjing pondered for a while: "Today, grandpa and your father have something to say to you."

    "What? Grandpa."

    "We have added two new members to our family."

    new member? Gu Chenxing was a little confused, knowing that his grandfather was referring to Lin Nuo and Lin Muze.

    But one of them is the Lin family and the other is the Lin family.

    How can you be a member of your own family?

.While Gu Chenxing was confused, he also felt that something was about to come out.

    Bu family... Dad has an older brother who fell on the battlefield, and a son who died of frail and sickly childhood...

    Difficult to say...

    Gu Chenxing's eyes widened: "Uncle, brother?"

    Xie Xingqiu's face was full of relief: "In the end, it is the descendant of our family, Xiaoxing's brain is the aura."

    "Yeah." Bu Mingjing also said with a smile.

    Gu Chenxing looked at Bu Yunxi, is this actually true? !

    Bu Yunxi also smiled and nodded to Gu Chenxing, with some tears in his smile.

    Bu Yunxi had been enduring it just now, but now he finally couldn't hold it any longer. He took a tissue and lowered his head to wipe away his tears.

    "Dad..." Gu Chenxing took the paper from Bu Yunxi's hand and helped his father wipe his eyes that were red from tears.

.Knowing this news, the one with the most emotional ups and downs is Dad.

    One is the eldest brother who is very affectionate, and the other is the son who was born through hard work.

    Dad thought they were dead, and after so many years of healing alone, there must be scars in his heart that couldn't be erased.