Chapter 14

Gu Chenxing imagined how Bai Jian was lying on the bed waiting for him to be fortunate. Although Xiao Rui didn't give him his photo, and he couldn't find the appearance of this mysterious young master of the Bai family on the Internet, Gu Chenxing still made up his mind automatically. A handsome villain with eight-pack abs appeared.

Moreover, I remember Xiao Rui said that his legs are not good and he has no strength.

Gu Chenxing made up his mind and slowly lifted Bai Jian's limp leg, and said to him gently, "Don't be afraid, I'm going in..."

Thinking of this, Gu Chenxing's smile became more and more uncontrollable, and even had a tendency to drool.

Baijian: ? ? ? What is my little fiancee thinking? Why do I have a chill down my spine?

So, Xiao Jinlong flapped his wings, and one wing patted on Gu Chenxing's leg.

.Gu Chenxing came back to his senses after being patted by Xiao Jinlong, and pinched the wings that Xiao Jinlong patted: "Naughty!"

Bai Jian pumped his wings hard, why, why does he feel like he is treated as a pet by his daughter-in-law?

Left and right Baijian couldn't get through the phone, Gu Chenxing turned off the phone, and suddenly, he felt that his legs began to turn uncontrollably in the direction of the fish's tail.

The slender legs disappeared, and the sea blue fishtail appeared, laying flat on the bed, with a sense of mystery and tranquility.

Being watched by Xiao Jinlong, Gu Chenxing felt a little embarrassed for some reason.

Bai Jian looked at his daughter-in-law's fish tail, his eyes barely moved. In a big family like the Bai family, there are not many mermaids that Bai Jian has ever seen, but none of them are as orthodox and beautiful as Gu Chenxing's fish tail.

Born noble, like the most elegant clan in the sea.

.Each scale has its own luster, flowing with the beauty of the ocean.

Gu Chenxing was a little embarrassed to see Xiao Jinlong, so he covered Xiao Jinlong's big eyes: "What are you looking at?"

Xiao Jinlong shook his head, broke free from Gu Chenxing's hands, and continued to stare at Gu Chenxing's fish tail.

Gu Chenxing's fish tail is so beautiful, he needs to look at it more!

Xiao Jinlong's eyes moved down, seeing that Gu Chenxing's wound on the lower part of the fish tail had not healed, showing distress, his big head moved over there, wanting to continue to help Gu Chenxing lick.

"No licking!" Gu Chenxing resolutely pushed away Xiao Jinlong's big head and threw the quilt on top of Xiao Jinlong's head: "Sleep!"

The next day, when Gu Chenxing woke up, he was still empty.

.However, it has already been experienced once, and Gu Chenxing's loss is much less. Xiao Jinlong will definitely come again.

...

Thang Long Consortium Office.

Bai Jian sat behind his desk and quietly looked at the documents in front of him.

At this time, the door of the office was opened a crack, and before the people outside the door came in, the voice had already arrived: "Bai Jian, I found it!"

Bai Jian didn't lift his head: "Speak."

Su Wei walked in with a stack of documents: "Oh, oh, that's how the cold Young Master Bai is begging for help?"