219. Playing Around

Magnus strikes Doron using his axes multiple times but Doron keeps blocking them using his body armor. He can even make the same armor on his limbs to block Magnus' attacks that aren't aimed at his back.

Such an ability isn't Ankylosaurus' real ability, but Devil Fruit makes it possible just like how Queen can detach his head & tail. Devil Fruit's abilities are just too strange that they can even do what their real power objects can't do.

As for Doron's Ankylosaurus power, it can create armor on his limbs and also stretch his tail up to 3 meters longer. These abilities give him good defense and offense. His armor is very tough and his hammer tail is very powerful, after all.

Doron in his Ankylosaurus form gives Magnus a hard time. None of Magnus' attacks can deal damage to Doron while Doron's attacks have pushed Magnus back. He just used his hammer tail to strike and headbutts, but those are enough to push Magnus who has a gigantic body.

Cricket, Palu, & Mantis are watching Magnus' battle while still fighting the 3 Beasts Pirates officers. They aren't serious in their battles and just use this opportunity to try their new skills and flex their muscles.

So they have time to watch Magnus' battle which is interesting for them. It's very rare to see Magnus fights a real enemy instead of his crewmates in training, after all. Furthermore, his opponent has an Ancient Zoan, a rare type of Zoan.

"This is the first time I see an Ancient Zoan user," says Palu.

"Me too. It's really cool to see a primitive power like this. Well, Mythical Zoan is very good, but Ancient Zoan has its own charm. After all, no man won't get impressed seeing a dinosaur," says Cricket.

"Yeah, compared to that, normal zoan like these guys are just too plain," says Palu while hitting the Tigerman's head with his hammer.

"They are weak too," says Cricket while punching the horseman's stomach from below.

Both Cricket & Palu then start to talk about their favorite dinosaur while fighting. Their opponents are just too weak for them that they can even talk chummily while fighting. Mantis who sees it can only sigh but she lets them be.

The 3 enemies aren't pleased though because they are being underestimated. But they know that their opponents are too strong so they can't do anything about it. Still, they don't like being played like this so they exert more power to fight.

Their battles become more heated up and now the 3 Clowns are having serious expressions. The 3 Beasts Pirates officers think that they finally can force their opponents to get serious. Too bad that it's just their imagination as the 3 Clowns suddenly defeat them with a strong blow each.

Cricket & co get bored and they can't really try their moves because these guys are too weak for them. So they decide to finish this soon and watch Magnus' battle instead. They also can watch their men's battles now.

Their men are struggling to fight against the 200 elites in this Beasts Pirates unit. Among these 200, there must be some people who are far stronger than the rest. If their men can't defeat these guys, then the Clowns executives will need to move.

But it doesn't happen because their men are stronger individually. They have been trained to have strong physical power and good martial arts. So their strength foundation isn't weak and they don't just fight randomly using their experience.

They also have good teamwork because Cricket has taught them many times. Their teamwork is also being trained every day, so even with just around 40 people, they can fight against 200 elite enemies. The 40 of them are more elite than these elites.

There's nothing to worry about their men, so now it's just Magnus' fight that needs to be watched. His opponent is strong and Magnus is having a hard time. He is too focused on using his axes to attack Doron even though he can use other methods.

Magnus is too stuck up on just using his weapon to fight. It's because he is too inexperienced and he has always won like this. But now an opponent that he can't defeat using his usual method has appeared so he needs to change.

The other executives don't tell him anything though because he needs to figure it out himself. He will improve easier in the future if he can find it out himself because his battle instinct will improve too. Guiding him every time isn't always a good thing to do.

Luckily, Magnus finds a way soon. He attacks from above again and Doron blocks it with his armored head. But then Magnus stops his axe and sends a kick from below toward Doron's jaw. It's his first time using his feet in a fight because he always just used his hands.

Doron gets kicked and his head gets flung up so his body also raises. He finally gets flipped as he falls on his back because of the kick. Magnus uses this chance to send an axe attack on Doron's stomach.

The attack hits Doron but the Ankylosaurus man covers his stomach with A-Haki. Magnus is surprised to see Doron uses A-Haki now because he never used it before. He only used his armor to block Magnus's attacks before and suddenly he uses A-Haki now.

"You can't make armor on your front body, aren't you? Or should I say lower body because you are 4-legged now?" asks Magnus in suspicion.

"So what? I still have my haki, so I don't always need my armor," says Doron.

Magnus is dumbfounded because he just wanted to confirm his thought by looking at Doron's reaction. He never thought that Doron will admit it himself. It's whether this guy is very confident or he is just an idiot.

Nonetheless, now Magnus knows where he should aim his attacks. He sends another attack at Doron but Doron suddenly transforms into his hybrid form and blocks his axe using an armored forearm. His transformation is fast because he is very experienced with his devil fruit.

Doron uses his hammer tail to hit Magnus' wrist and make Magnus get back. He stands up again and then takes his morning star mace that he couldn't hold in his Ankylosaurus form. Now he has 2 weapons, the mace, and his hammer tail.

Both of them then start to fight again and Doron can hold Magnus well even though he is smaller now in his hybrid form. Magnus starts to use his feet to attack along with his 6 arms. But he is still clumsy because he hasn't fought like this before.

It makes Doron who still has his Ankylosaurus strength pushes him back. Magnus is getting overwhelmed even though he is far bigger than Doron. Size doesn't always matter in this world. Strength isn't always decided by size and experience plays a very important role in battle.

As he keeps being pushed back by an opponent many times smaller than him starts to make Magnus pissed at himself. He always thought that Giants are the strongest and even if humans can get stronger, there won't be too many of them.

In his crew, there are already 3 people stronger than him in physical power. Buggy, Cricket, & Palu are very strong physically and can push him back in a fist clash. Buggy has been stronger than him from the start, but Cricket & Palu didn't. They grow stronger fast and now have surpassed him.

"If this keeps going on then everyone will surpass me. I need to get stronger and maintain my pride as an Elbaf warrior," says Magnus with a determined and a rather angry tone.

He suddenly placed his axes on his back and prepare 6 fists. His hair raises & flows upwards, his eyes glow red, and his veins pop up. He covers his fists with A-Haki and gets into a fighting stance. Magnus growl as he enters his Berserk Mode.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 243 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 254 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)