355. Trafalgars

The Clown Pirates are sailing again and leave Minion Island. Now they have 2 more people on their ship, Law & Lami. But the 2 haven't interacted with the other crew members because Manba took them to the infirmary right after they arrived.

He also locks the infirmary so no one can enter, even Buggy. Right now, Manba is focused on treating the 2 kids' diseases. Buggy has told him the use of Ope Ope Fruit which Manba understood easily because it's similar to Buggy's awakened power. So he is guiding Law to use that power to cure their Amber Lead syndrome.

Of course, Manba tests their blood first to understand their disease. It doesn't take long for him to understand it with his knowledge. Law's father needed years to understand it, but it only takes minutes for Manba.

Well, Manba has traveled around the world and seen many types of diseases. He can even make a cure for this disease right now, but it will take a long time for the medicine to cure them completely. So it'll be better for Law to use his ability which can cure them faster.

With Manba's guidance, Law can extract all the lead particles that caused their disease from both his & his sister's body. Law operates Lami first because her condition is worse. Besides, it is more difficult to do an operation on himself, so Manba told him to operate Lami first.

Law succeeds, but he gets very tired after the operation even though Manba also helped him. Well, it's the first time Law actually operates a human, and it's his sister too. So the mental fatigue is high because it's very stressful and he's pressured to succeed or his sister will be in danger.

Lami is still sleeping after the operation because Manba sedated her. The operation procedure might be too much for her, after all, as Law uses his power to open her body. Also, removing the lead required them to remove a lot of her blood that get contaminated, so she gets very weak and it will take her some time to wake up.

But she will be fine because her blood will recover and Manba also gives her a blood transfusion. The crew always has blood stocks for them, so they have many types of blood. They never know what will happen, after all, so they often took their own blood to be stored for the future.

After Law recovers his stamina, he does the operation on himself. With Manba's help, he takes all the lead particles from his body using his power. As Manba thought, it is far more difficult to do it on himself and it takes a longer time.

Law gets very tired after the operation and he falls unconscious right after finishing the procedure. Manba looks so proud of Law even though they've just met. He knows that Law has gone through a lot, after all, so he is glad that Law succeeds.

Manba comes out of the infirmary after cleaning it and putting the siblings on the bed. Everyone is waiting for him, so he tells them that the kids are safe now. Everyone sighs in relief, even those who haven't seen the kids. Buggy has told them the kids' conditions, after all, so they were very worried.

The crew sails leisurely while waiting for the kids to wake up. They haven't been to North Blue for so long, that's why they are quite excited to explore this sea. It's just that Buggy doesn't intend to stay here for long because he has another plan.

While the kids are sleeping, the crew goes to the nearest island. They explore it leisurely and have fun on the peaceful island. Those from North Blue are enjoying the nostalgic atmosphere, food, drinks, etc.

The ones who explored the island returned to their ship in the evening. But they're confused when seeing the ones on guard duty are gathering in the kitchen. So they approach the guys and look inside the kitchen.

Now they all can see why these guys are gathering here. Law & Lami have woken up and the siblings are eating in the kitchen now. Mantis is already inside because she returned earlier to prepare food for the kids.