317. Restarting

The Clown Pirates have returned to New World using the same method as before after spending 8 months on East Blue. They take care of a few things first in New World, mainly about their business through The Caribbean. There are also many pirate crews that want to join their fleet, so they need to take care of them first.

After they finish everything, The Clown Pirates go to Paradise again. Buggy has listed the things he wants to do and exploring Paradise is the first on the list. They haven't finished exploring Paradise before because they needed to leave as the time to attack Beast Pirates has come.

So now, they will finish their exploration in Paradise. It's also been a few years since they last set a foot on any island in Paradise. So they all agree to start exploring Paradise from the beginning.

That means they will explore it from Ruff's home island. It won't be just an exploration, it's also time for some of the crew members to go home for a moment. For those who came from Blue Seas, they will go there in the future. For now, they will focus on exploring Grandline.

The Clown Pirates have collected every known island's Eternal Pose. They even collected the Eternal Pose for Marine Bases. But they won't go there, for now, because it will become a troublesome problem.

They go to Ruff's home island without trying to hide anything, unlike when they went to East Blue. There's no need for them to go stealthily, after all, so they just go openly. The Marine has let them go around on East Blue freely, so going around on Paradise won't be a problem.

The crew arrives on Ruff's home island which has a gigantic volcano in the center of the island. As soon as they land, Ruff runs to the town because he wants to meet his mother. Everyone laughs at him and teases him by calling him Mommy's boy, making him grumble along the way.

After the crew secures the ship, they go to the town together, only leaving 5 people to guard the ship. They are creating a ruckus when they reach the town. This is Grandline, so the people here know about what happened in New World, and they know just how powerful the Clown Pirates are.

But the locals who know them are not that wary of them because they know Ruff is their crew member. The locals are still talking about them though because their crew is the center of attention in the world lately.

Although they talk about the crew, the locals aren't afraid because they know the Clown Pirates and Ruff. It's the newcomers who are very wary of them. The newcomers are afraid that the Clowns will destroy this island on a whim and kill them all.

"Wow, so this is the first island that many people visited when they enter Grandline," says Yamato.

"Yeah, but I want to experience coming here through the Reverse Mountain too," says Alan.

"Weren't you originated from here?" asks Jack.

"No, my brother & I were from a different island on a different route. It's also the 2nd island in that route and we never pass the Reverse Mountain," says Elen.

"It's not the time for us to go through the Reverse Mountain. We will finish exploring Grandline first before we can go there. Someone has a promise to be fulfilled, after all," says Buggy while looking at Brook.

"Yes, my previous crew promised Laboon that we will meet him again through the other side of the wall. I am the only one who can fulfill that promise now, so I won't go to Reverse Mountain before fulfilling that promise," says Brook.

"You hear him, so we will explore Grandline till the end before going down the Reverse Mountain," says Buggy.

"Does that mean we will go to Laugh Tale?" asks Alan.