323. Great War

The Marine Units and Clown Pirates have started their war. Both sides rush at each other on the frozen sea. Their numbers are very different as The Marine has more than 1000 men left while The Clown Pirates only have 107 in total. Even so, The Clowns are not backing off and still rush at their enemies confidently.

Everyone is rushing forward except for 2 people. Buggy and Garp still stand on their spots while staring at each other as their men clash against each other. They spread all over the place to attack their enemies.

The Clown Pirates executives also join the war immediately. They strike the Marine soldiers on the frontline and defeat these small fries easily. Magnus even just needs to jump around and his gigantic feet will crush a lot of enemies at once.

Of course, the Marine officers can't let him rampage on the battlefield and defeats their men. So they need to stop him and Borsalino moves first. He flashes toward Magnus's head and sends a Yellow Light Kick at Magnus's face.

However, something bluish-white suddenly flashes, and his kick gets blocked by another kick. Enel flashed toward him and stopped his Light Kick with a Lightning Kick because Enel has heard Borsalino's thoughts with his unique Mantra and anticipated this attack.

"Well, well, well, isn't this Vice-Admiral Borsalino? The one who get defeated by our Lord, Captain Buggy before we even entered New World? What are you doing here? Coming for another beating?" asks Enel mockingly.

"Thunder God, Enel. You weren't this strong at that time, but you are still arrogant like before. Though you shouldn't be so arrogant. Today, it will be you guys who get beaten up. I heard Garp-san has beaten him up in the past. It will happen again today," says Borsalino rather pissedly because Enel reminds him of his defeat from Buggy.

"Oh, you become more confident now when you bring your uncle here. But you know, our Lord Buggy won't start a war he can't win," says Enel while smirking.

Both of them stop talking and start fighting using their devil fruit abilities. They move everywhere at a very high speed and clash everywhere in the air. Enel's Mantra makes him know Borsalino's next moves and he follows that.

The Marine soldiers are surprised that Enel can catch up to Borsalino's speed. Lightning is fast, but it's not as fast as Light. So Enel shouldn't be able to chase Borsalino with the same speed if they just consider the 2's devil fruits.

However, both of them are still living beings, not the Lightning or Light themselves. Even if Borsalino can be Light, he can't actually move at the speed of light. It's because his mind can't keep up with that speed and it will be useless if he can't think.

So his highest speed is the limit of what his mind can follow. The same also applies to Enel with his Lightning Speed. So both of them can move at a similar speed because their minds can only process well at this speed.

Still, they are a lot faster than others because their minds have been enhanced by their devil fruits to handle the speed. Their thought process is fast when they fight. Although for unknown reasons, Borsalino speaks slower than most people even though his power is Light. At least Enel isn't a slow talker like him.

Anyway, The Marine still tries to stop Magnus, and now Kuzan tries it. He runs at Magnus as his body gets covered by coldness. Kuzan tries to freeze Magnus's feet, but he can't touch them because a Warhammer hits his body, breaking it into many ice chunks.

"What's the rush? You need to chill, Ice-man," says Palu who hit Kuzan just now.

Kuzan reforms his body while saying, "Black Hammer, Palu. You are the one who made the Black Pearl, right? The Government is interested in you. They want you to build high-speed ships for them. They'll even give you many things if you work for them."

Palu smirks and says, "That's interesting, special treatment by the World Government. Well, tell those old men that if they want my ships, then they need to eat their shits." Palu says that while raising his middle finger.

"As I thought, there's no need to talk about it. Though I also kind of want to see that scene which will never happen," says Kuzan rather lazily.

"That will be hilarious," says Palu while preparing his Warhammer again.

"I'm sure it is," says Kuzan as ice starts appearing on his hands & face.

Both of them rush at each other and fight at close range. Kuzan is using his Haki-coated ice fists to go against Palu's Warhammer. He usually made an ice sword or spear, but they aren't suitable to be used against a heavy blunt weapon like a Warhammer.

It's not just Kuzan who tried to attack Magnus, Sakazuki also tries it. He sends a big magma attack in the shape of a hound head. But Magnus sees it coming and punches it away toward a broken Marine ship, destroying it even further.

Sakazuki wants to attack again, but he stops when someone walks toward him. Cricket is cracking his fists while walking slowly towards Sakazuki. He will go against magma, so it will be very hot, but it is also exciting.

"Red Fists," says Sakazuki, calling Cricket's moniker.

"What's up, magma dude? You still look so angry and serious today. Have you checked your blood pressure?" asks Cricket jokingly.

"Shut up," says Sakazuki.

"Ooh, so cold. Are you sure you ate the correct devil fruit? You should eat that Ice Ice Fruit instead of that Magma Magma Fruit with that cold personality of yours," mocks Cricket.

Sakazuki doesn't like the joke and he immediately attacks Cricket with a big magma punch. It has been predicted by Cricket though, so Cricket also sends a punch. Their punches meet and the magma scatters around Sakazuki because of the vibration that Cricket made using Hasshoken.

"Well, my Hasshoken is still good although Palu's Hasshoken is better," says Cricket while looking at the effect of their clash.

Palu is better than Cricket at using Hasshoken now. It's because Palu focuses on developing his Hasshoken while Cricket started to train more on his Haki. Also, Cricket is learning a lot of Martial Arts because he likes them while Palu focuses on Hasshoken.

However, Cricket is great with all his Martial Arts and still the strongest after Buggy in the crew. Dude is a genius Martial Artist and the current him can copy any Martial Arts by seeing it once. The Great Norland blood is thick in him even though he doesn't like his ancestor.

Cricket and Sakazuki continue their fight with Cricket keeps countering Sakazuki's attack. He can't dodge them because the magma can hit his crewmates behind. There are Marine soldiers behind him too, but it's a well-known fact that Sakazuki won't hold back even if his men might get killed by his attacks.

So Cricket keeps blocking Sakazuki's magma attacks while his crewmates get away from his fight location. Cricket is fighting using his own Martial Art that he made by combining all the Martial Arts he knows to make a Martial Art that suits himself.

On another side, while battles have broken all over the battlefield, 2 men still haven't made their move. Buggy and Garp are still standing in their initial positions while looking at each other. No one is fighting in their paths because everyone knows they'll die if they get there.

"You will regret this, kid. I won't let you go again this time," says Garp seriously.

"No need, I won't lose again this time," says Buggy while clenching his hands.

Garp smirks and cracks his fists, "You better use those swords or you'll cry later."

Buggy also smirks, "No shit."

Both of them rush at each other and everyone gets nervous to the point they stop their fights. Buggy and Garp then send their full-powered punches at each other.

Cricket even comments, "Here they come. The Beasts have been released."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+35 chapters ahead of my fanfics on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Voting for this book is highly appreciate.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 347 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 358 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)